HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even More Heat On Eva Marie?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Even More Heat On Eva Marie? Empty
PostSubject: Even More Heat On Eva Marie?   Even More Heat On Eva Marie? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Total Divas star Eva Marie being fast-tracked to the WWE roster in spite of her lack of wrestling experience has some people within the sports-entertainment organization upset.

Dave Meltzer revealed in this week's issue of the Wrestling Observer Newseltter that each time Eva Marie competes on television, he'll hear complaints from her co-workers. According to him, they are baffled with the 29-year-old wrestling on television while experienced developmental workers in Emma and Paige remain stuck in NXT.

Monday on Raw during a tag team match, Eva Marie secured her first pinfall by rolling up Tamina. She is scheduled to appear on the company's tour of Europe, as she revealed on Twitter that she will be on hand for Saturday's show in Munich, Germany.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Even More Heat On Eva Marie?   Even More Heat On Eva Marie? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:31 pm

I do really want Paige on the roster already...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even More Heat On Eva Marie?   Even More Heat On Eva Marie? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:02 pm

I was about to say this Eva chick was hotter, but google images tells me this is not true. I have no idea then lol
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Even More Heat On Eva Marie?   Even More Heat On Eva Marie? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Fuck you on about? Eva has got to be 10 times more attractive than Paige. Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Even More Heat On Eva Marie?   Even More Heat On Eva Marie? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:24 pm

I hope these people aren't mad at Eva. It isn't her fault she's getting television time.

Also, I think Paige is hot, but Eva is definitely hotter. Still, I want Paige on the main roster already.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Even More Heat On Eva Marie?   Even More Heat On Eva Marie? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:28 pm

I has no idea who these bitches be.

But I wanted to comment that it was probably because she was hotter, and it appears that I would have been right in the assumption.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even More Heat On Eva Marie?   Even More Heat On Eva Marie? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:46 pm

TJ wrote:
Fuck you on about? Eva has got to be 10 times more attractive than Paige. Wtf..?
You act like this is an obvious fact? All I saw was a hot chick with that annoying obviously dyed blood red hair and then an equally hot almost goth looking chick. I thought they were about even, if pressed I'd say a slight edge to this Paige chick. None of these chicks stack up to past divas so I couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Even More Heat On Eva Marie?   Even More Heat On Eva Marie? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:00 pm

I don't know. I personally don't know what people see in Paige. Just...the round face/strong jaw combination just doesn't work, and then she's got those bug-eyes, just...I don't get it. Plus she doesn't have much curvature to speak of and is a bit lacking in the boob department. Neutral

I'll give you Eva's hair. I can see how someone might not like it, but other than that...I just think she's obviously a lot better looking. Funny
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Even More Heat On Eva Marie?   Even More Heat On Eva Marie? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:02 pm

I love Eva's hair. >_>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Even More Heat On Eva Marie?   Even More Heat On Eva Marie? EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:50 am

Me too, but I wish it was a little darker.

Oh and even though Paige is my bby, Eva is a lot hotter. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even More Heat On Eva Marie?   Even More Heat On Eva Marie? Empty

Back to top Go down

Even More Heat On Eva Marie?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1