HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eva Marie on NXT...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Eva Marie on NXT... Empty
PostSubject: Eva Marie on NXT...   Eva Marie on NXT... EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:18 am

I have never heard such NUCLEAR heat as when Eva Marie stepped foot on NXT. Holy shit! Rightfully so, because she is awful in ever aspect, but man... The laid into her. Anyone else catch the show last night?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eva Marie on NXT...   Eva Marie on NXT... EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:26 am

Judging by the slight improvements she's been making in ring, I hope she shocks the world when she has her NXT match.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Eva Marie on NXT...   Eva Marie on NXT... EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:02 pm

I did not catch the show. I had some thoughts about it on Reddit.

"It's interesting. The downside of developmental/NXT being so hot is that people looking to get better in the ring aren't able to go back to developmental to get better in front of a crowd."

"I think she's going to flounder regardless of what alignment she is. That crowd has a really special relationship with their female wrestling and Eva Marie represents everything that's wrong with WWE's "Divas" division."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eva Marie on NXT...   Eva Marie on NXT... EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:04 pm

Just another reason why NXT maybe too good for its own good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eva Marie on NXT...   Eva Marie on NXT... Empty

Back to top Go down

Eva Marie on NXT...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1