HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1) Leon Kano vs. Miles Porter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

1) Leon Kano vs. Miles Porter Empty
PostSubject: 1) Leon Kano vs. Miles Porter   1) Leon Kano vs. Miles Porter EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:21 pm

1) Leon Kano vs. Miles Porter KanovsPorter_zps89a062d5
Back to top Go down

1) Leon Kano vs. Miles Porter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1) Leon Kano vs. Miles Porter   1) Leon Kano vs. Miles Porter EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:22 pm

It's 7:18pm November 4th, 2013 XWA Revenge is live at the WVU Coliseum, in Morgantown, West Virginia I'm sitting back stage in the looker room lacing up my boots getting ready to kick off the show thinking about last weeks match with Joe Tresda wonder what was going inside his head daring our match and why he finally decide to show up after all that time being gone not really sure what was up with him I just wasn't expecting the GM to come out and fire him like that. I just wish I could have had a few more matches with him it kinda sucks when you lose your last match to a rookie.

That's not my problem I need to focus on my match tonight I may not know much about this Miles Porter guy just know he's a rookie like me. I need to focus I must learn his style how he moves learn when he’s going to strike how he’s going to strike how I can counter him I must think of how Sensei Wok would handle this fight. What would he think if I failed would Sensei be glad I tried my best or would he be shamed. I don’t have time to think about that now I need to study my opponent strengths and weaknesses learn what moves him what drives him to fight what he gets from fighting. From Sensei’s training I’ve learned a few things always fight with honor and never take your eyes off your opponent.
Back to top Go down

1) Leon Kano vs. Miles Porter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1