HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M1: Mark Frenzy vs. Leon Kano vs. Alexies Valance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

M1: Mark Frenzy vs. Leon Kano vs. Alexies Valance  Empty
PostSubject: M1: Mark Frenzy vs. Leon Kano vs. Alexies Valance    M1: Mark Frenzy vs. Leon Kano vs. Alexies Valance  EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:04 am

Triple Threat!
Mark Frenzy vs. Leon Kano vs. Alexies Valance
RP Limit: 5000 words
Due Date: September 25, 2013 11:59 CST (GMT - 6)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M1: Mark Frenzy vs. Leon Kano vs. Alexies Valance    M1: Mark Frenzy vs. Leon Kano vs. Alexies Valance  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:45 am

Data:
Time:
7:15 P.M.

In Leon Kano's head:

"As I walked into FedEx Center I was still wondering why I was told to come here, so I decided to walk around for a while. Sometime later security stopped me."

Security Guard: only staff is allowed back here.

Leon Kano: Wait I have a letter telling me to come here.

Security Guard: Come with me the GM of Revenge is expecting you.

*Walks with the Security Guard to the GM's Office*

GM's Assistant: Sorry the GM is very busy and wishes to not be disturbed what can I help you with.

Leon Kano: I have this letter telling me to come here.
*Pulls out the letter*

GM's Assistant: Ah, You must be Mr. Kano.

Leon Kano: I am.

GM's Assistant: He wanted me to tell you to go get ready for your match. Your ring gear is in there waiting for you

Leon Kano: Match?

GM's Assistant: *To the Security Guard* Please take Mr. Kano to the locker room.

Security Guard: Yes sir.

*Later on in the looker room*

Leon Kano: I wonder what this is all about? Are they expecting me to fight someone.

Security Guard: Yes and No You're fighting in what we call a triple threat match.

Leon Kano: A what?

Security Guard: It's match where it's you vs this guy vs that guy.

Leon Kano: Oh...

Security Guard: Well good luck out there I need to get back to work.

Leon Kano: Thanks

TO BE CONTINUED..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M1: Mark Frenzy vs. Leon Kano vs. Alexies Valance    M1: Mark Frenzy vs. Leon Kano vs. Alexies Valance  EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:52 am

It is 9 o clock in the evening. The wind is blowing lightly through the trees. A man is a black hooded leather jacket is looking down on the city. He says nothing as he observes the city at night. He sees many things going on. There is a woman who is robbed for five dollars. There is police sirens going off in the distance and fire trucks speeding by on the streets below. The man then walks to a shadowy place and then has some flash backs in his head.

"You're new world champion...MARK FRENZY!!!!!"

He reminisces about the god ole days. He remembers when performing in the ring was enough that was of course before he lost everything. Mark blames himself a lot these days and still wishes things were different. Mark then clinches his fists and kneels down. He looks up to the sky and just falls on his face.

"WHY!!!!!"

He screams loudly as his voice echos through out the city. He then gets up and looks down at the ground. Mark pulls out the folded envelop that he has had in his jacket pocket. Mark tears the envelop open and reads the letter. Mark reads it like any other letter. Mark then crumbles it up and tosses it over his shoulder.

"Heh"

Mark chuckles a bit as he walks over to the nearest side of the building. Mark then walks onto the steel grate. Mark then climbs down the ladder that can be seen. Mark keeps going down the ladder until he reaches the bottom. Mark walks over to his motorcycle. Mark sees a couple of people near it. One of the people speak to him.

"What happened to you?"

Mark gives the person no response.

"You use to be something special. You sold out various arenas and now you're a shell of your former self."

Mark clinches his fist and lowers his hood and stares at the young man. Mark almost hits him in the face but keeps his fist lowered. The people vanish as Mark blinks his eyes repeatedly. Mark seemed to see things. Mark hops on his Harley and puts on his black helmet on. Mark revs up the motorcycle. Mark rides off on his motorcycle.

Hours later......

The motorcycle pulls into the garage outside of the arena. Mark steps off the motorcycle. Mark removes his helmet and then walks towards the doors into the arena. It is real late and no one his in the arena except him. Mark looks around and then heads to the locker room that his assigned. Mark then is stopped by a mysterious woman.

M1: Mark Frenzy vs. Leon Kano vs. Alexies Valance  __i_can_be_you__re_worst_nightmare___by_xxzombiehotkillaxx-d5mgtmj
She at first says nothing. She then hands him the same note that he crumbled up hours ago. Mark looks at this woman and smirks a bit.

"Mark you aren't who you once were. You once were revered by your peers as something special. You could easily beat anyone inside the ring without a second thought. You now have to start from the bottom and work your way back to the top."

Mark looks at her wondering who this woman is. Mark's memory isn't what it once was. Mark then thinks hard and has flashes of his OWO run. Mark smirks wider as he answers her.

"Leena?"

She nods and then walks over to him and plants a kiss on him. Mark then pulls back from her and then gives her this look of disdain. Mark can't believe this, a woman who vanished without a trace is now back. Mark can felt something when she kissed him. Mark doesn't know what to say.

"I know, I vanished from your life. I knew that you were the cocky arrogant sycophant that you were before I came into your life and pushed you to be something better. Mark you have the chance to be something that people will fear. Mark you have the chance to know peoples worst nightmares and fears. Mark that version of you. The version that made people wish that they would never get a match with you. Mark that is the version that you can be again."

Mark goes to that place he was back then. It's a place that he never thought he would go back to again. Mark turns his head sideways. Mark looks behind him and sees a room lit up with red.

"Mark go into that room."

Mark walks towards the room and enters. Leena follows close behind him. The door shuts behind both of them. Mark then sees that there is a red light on. Mark nods as Leena stands near him. Mark looks towards the light and smirks.

"This week...shall be a time of great things. Leno Kano you call yourself the bringer of light.  You may bring the light but everything that stands in the light. Those things cast a shadow. I dwell in that very shadow and you being nervous to step into the ring. You will know, what it is like to feel pain that you have never felt. You see the dark only leaves when the light is present. When the light goes out the darkness becomes the prominent force in any room. It is time that the light goes out for good. You may have been invited to compete here but you won't compete in my sight again after this."

Mark then leans against the wall. Leena walks over to him and whispers in his ear.

"You will be a champion soon."

Her sweet sultry voice sends shivers through out Mark's body. Mark continues to speak.

"Alexies Valance??? You have stayed silent through all of this. You know there are times silence is deadly. This is one of those times. Your silence proves that you have nothing. You don't have what it takes to step into the ring with the likes of the dark one. Like I fade into the night. You will fade from this company. I hope you are prepared to face that which is unpredictable. You are shaking knowing that you have to face the unknown. Facing the unknown is what all fear the most. You face something that you are unacquainted with."

Mark lowers his head and chuckles a bit. Mark is now remembers the taste he had for the dark. Mark is starting to enjoy regaining his dark side.

"Both of you will face me and you both don't have a chance. Your fate has been sealed get ready to feel pain and agony like you have never felt before."

Mark and Leena stare into the camera and then they fade to black

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M1: Mark Frenzy vs. Leon Kano vs. Alexies Valance    M1: Mark Frenzy vs. Leon Kano vs. Alexies Valance  Empty

Back to top Go down

M1: Mark Frenzy vs. Leon Kano vs. Alexies Valance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1