HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revenge X Results!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Revenge X Results! Empty
PostSubject: Revenge X Results!   Revenge X Results! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Revenge X Results! 2aih63o
Xtreme Wrestling Association Presents...
REVENGE!
November 3rd, 2013
Live from the PNC Arena, in Raleigh, North Carolina
Capacity: 19,500
Theme: "Blackjack" by Airbourne

XWA REVENGE #9 RESULTS!

ALEXIS ROSE AND ANTHONY DAWKINS ADVANCE IN TOURNAMENT!
The XWA Championship tournament has advanced as both Alexis Rose and Anthony Dawkins won their respective matches. In a shocking announcement at the end of the show, Revenge General Manager, announced that the XWA Championship Main Event match at XWA Injustice would be a three-way Steel Cage match where the winner of the match will be the first XWA Champion in it's revival.

NICK ZAYVIN DELIVERS A FRENZY ON MARK!
The man slotted in the XWA Championship match at XWA Injustice had been giving a challenge in the form of Mark Frenzy. Frenzy and Zayvin proved that they both have psychotic sides but Nick Zayvin's experience showed why he views himself the next XWA Champion.

LEON KANO CHOPS DOWN THE GIANT!
Rookie sensation, Leon Kano, outsmarted the much stronger Joe Tresda. Leon was usually forced to fight through Tresda's arsenal but he ultimately schoolboy'ed his pumped up opponent. Unfortunately for Tresda, Revenge General Manager, The Director, arrived to the ring as he symbolically handed his former employee his pink slip.

ALMANDINE TREK SEEKS REVENGE!
Almandine Trek came to the ring pissed off as she steam rolled over Tristan Harley. Following the match, Almandine found a microphone and aired her grievances on air. She challenged CB Punk to a match at XWA Injustice, and it didn't matter if he won or loss his match later on during the night. Will The Director sign off on her request?

By the way, as noted in the card thread Joe Tresda has been fired from Revenge. Their handler can contact me via PM if they want to talk this thing out.
Back to top Go down

Revenge X Results! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge X Results!   Revenge X Results! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:56 pm

GRADED RESULTS!

Nick Zayvin vs. Mark Frenzy

Mark Frenzy: I can certainly see some improvement but the first paragraph has good description and bad flow. It was choppy and basically said "Mark did this, Mark did that". The dialogue between Mark and Leena is always solid, but I suggest color coding it. It can be quite difficult to understand who's saying what during this RP. The gimmick of thinking everybody is Alexis is quite unusual, but I like it. It creates an eventual rematch with her. The ending was fine, I enjoy how Leena has unleashed Mark's anger. Although, I am unsure on if Leena is real or not. Good job but check the grammar mistakes and reread your RPs before posting.

Nick Zayvin: Starting to read this and the flow of the story is visible. Having the two different sides of Zayvin interact in this way is quite original and fancy. The color coding worked well and the interaction of Zayvin and Legend cracked me up a few times. The dialogue was good and the description was clear. A vvery good RP, but it can still be improved by the time the PPV rolls on by.

Winner: Nick Zayvin The improvement in Frenzy is really good and I'm glad that he keeps on showing, but there was something with Zayvin's post that really sold it for me. It was short for normal standards but something just clicked and it worked. If Frenzy improves a smidge more, then this match can very well Main Event an upcoming PPV. Good job to the both of you.

CB Punk vs. Anthony Dawkins

Anthony Dawkins: The starting of the RP flowed well, and you really displayed Anthony's huge ego. Problem here, when he was getting in the fit of rage ([DIE] part), you wrote it so calmly. There was an obvious missing of proper punctuation. This is getting controversial, but the writing is good. You've made me feel as if I'm actually watching the segment, so bravo on that. You had me rolling on the rant he had on the old lady underneath of the floor. The transition from egotistical to batshit crazy was good throughout. The ending was enjoyable as you really have it down on this character.

CB Punk: Before next week, change the god awful blue. K, thanks. Serious now, the opening in the church was fine. The description was good throughout and the resemblances between Punk and Jesus was controversial but it worked. I did have a problem with how you handled Anthony in the church, that was until you finished it off with the dream. This was pretty good and the rust is visible with this RP. It was still good though.

Winner: Anthony Dawkins This was a very solid match up and hard to choose who to advance. Anthony's RP just had better flow and storyline-wise it was overall better. This is a match that I'd be happy to make a rematch but best of luck to both of you as you two stay in the Revenge Main Event.
Back to top Go down

Revenge X Results!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1