HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revenge 8 Results!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Revenge 8 Results!  Empty
PostSubject: Revenge 8 Results!    Revenge 8 Results!  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:17 pm

Revenge 8 Results!  2aih63o
XTREME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION PRESENTS....
REVENGE RESULTS

16th September 2013
Live From the FedExForum Arena in Memphis, Tennessee!
THEME: 'BLACKJACK' BY AIRBOURNE

Okay guys. I wanted to do a full results page for this, but my computer crashed twice when I was writing it. I've put new parts in my computer, so it should be fine, but I will get to doing the normal results next week.

QUICK RESULTS

Main Event
Nick Zayvin defeated JHalc

Hardcore Match
Joe Tresda defeated Jeremy Paisley

Almadine Trek defeated Alex Madsen

Tristan Harley defeated Dave Demento

Triple Threat
Mark Frenzy defeated Leon Kano and Alexies Valance

Last edited by Proggy on Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Revenge 8 Results!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge 8 Results!    Revenge 8 Results!  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Graded Results

Match 01 - Leon Kano vs Mark Frenzy vs Alexies Valance

Alexies Valence: You no-showed. Evil or Very Mad 

Leon Kano: Interesting story you have going on here. The description and the dialogue was very bare-bones and could be improved in the future. It was solid for debut piece. I'm hoping you add some secondary characters to add some drama and some description to your pieces. It was good for a debut but not very memorable for the long run.

Mark Frenzy: This was really good. I do have a gripe though, you used the word "Mark" way too much. Replace "Mark" with "He" and it would be golden. You seem to have a good grasp on this whole roleplay hobby. The interaction with Leena was a very nice touch and I'm excited to see where you go with this. You could be dark horse to become champion soon.

Winner: Mark Frenzy. His description, dialogue and interaction with Leena is what sold it for me. Leo will definitely become strong competition with some improvements in the future. Mark vs Nick seems to be a match in the future, and it should be good and competitive.
Back to top Go down

Revenge 8 Results!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1