HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making an entrance...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Making an entrance... Empty
PostSubject: Making an entrance...   Making an entrance... EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:17 am

Not really. I'm just going to post this dumb little thread instead. Too lazy for anything else.

heywaht'supguys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making an entrance...   Making an entrance... EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:24 am

welcome to XWA's New Site!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making an entrance...   Making an entrance... EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:29 am

Welcome to the XWA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making an entrance...   Making an entrance... EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:37 am

Thanks for the welcomes! Trying to get set up here. I understand you guys moved sites so I'm not too bothered by the lack of guidelines, but does someone wanna pm me a simplified version of what is/isn't allowed as far as our bios go?
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Making an entrance...   Making an entrance... EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:25 pm

Profile bios? Anything you want, lol. But no advertising, that's strictly prohibited.

And by the way, if you were a part of the older site, then the guidelines are pretty much the same, but you can contact me or any other blue/purple-colored members, then go ahead if needs be.

Welcome to XWA and enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making an entrance...   Making an entrance... EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:19 pm

Hello 

Welcome to XWA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making an entrance...   Making an entrance... EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:19 pm

Nah, I stalked the old site a bit but I'm new to the fed. I just post a bio under whichever show then?
Back to top Go down
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Making an entrance...   Making an entrance... EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Post under Vendetta if you want to write matches, post under Revenge if you want to roleplay.

Welcome Hello
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Making an entrance...   Making an entrance... EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:30 pm

If you have any questions or want me to send you links to everything, feel free to PM me for questions.

Welcome to XWA and I hope you stay with us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making an entrance...   Making an entrance... Empty

Back to top Go down

Making an entrance...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1