HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

History making RAW tonight?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

History making RAW tonight? Empty
PostSubject: History making RAW tonight?   History making RAW tonight? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:19 am

Is tonight the night they finally drop to a record low rating blow a 2.0? nervous
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: History making RAW tonight?   History making RAW tonight? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:40 am

Nah, Reigns won't be in it. Duck(I SAID IT!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History making RAW tonight?   History making RAW tonight? EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 3:29 pm

I'm a week late to this thread but I have been watching RAW and Smackdown on YouTube's WWE channel for like 1-1.5 years now lol

I don't tune in live most of the time except for the main event / ending

idk
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: History making RAW tonight?   History making RAW tonight? EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 3:49 pm

This is one of the reasons why I believe the brand extension is going to be so difficult because they don’t have the drawing power with one combined roster and now they’re going to split it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History making RAW tonight?   History making RAW tonight? EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 5:45 pm

I believe it will be the other way around.
The reason why ratings dropped - well... there are plenty - is due to the fact there are no interesting storylines going on and the fact WWE keeps on trolling their audience. This, relating it to RAW. Smackdown! became a shitty category show because it's a "TL;DW" version of RAW; shorter, same feuds and roughly the same fights - even more; pre-taped - similar promos... adds nothing to the thing really.

I'm sure that if they manage to even the roster between their three brands - NXT included - they will definitely manage to recover the ratings. They have amazing talent on NXT - both experienced and rookies who are extremely good at what they do -, they're hiring more people and their roster *is* big. It will give the mid-carders a chance to go after "brand-specific" titles, it will add meaning to the mid-card titles as well.

Of course, this all IF the WWE plays it right. And this is a big *if*.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: History making RAW tonight?   History making RAW tonight? EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 6:10 pm

Finn Balor, Shinsuke Nakamura and Samoa Joe seem primed for a big main event push but it hasn’t happened yet and we all know talent doesn’t always transition from NXT to the main roster. WWE should focus on what they have now instead of trying to expand an already thin roster.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: History making RAW tonight?   History making RAW tonight? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 3:12 pm

Man, the ratings have gotten so bad that WWE is having to rip stuff from TNA #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: History making RAW tonight?   History making RAW tonight? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 3:35 pm

Fail!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History making RAW tonight?   History making RAW tonight? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 3:51 pm

The Compound and Final Deletion are probably my favorite segments of the year now. The Final Deletion was straight up comedy Gold, while the Compound felt like a horror movie. My only issue with the compound was it was hard as shit to see what was going on some of the time. But other than that I loved it. What I ask the most from wrestling companies is to try something different, get out of your comfort zone. WWE has had the same formula for a long time now for all their shows. Something like the compound, something different is what I think WWE needs to do more every once in awhile. Now do another segment like the compound? no, let it be its thing, but think of other ideas to shake things up. Plus I am sure Jim Cornball's head was spinning the whole time with anger throughout the segment so that is a plus.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: History making RAW tonight?   History making RAW tonight? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:08 pm

Man WWE is now just stealing ideas from other companies each week now.

Last week they stole that main event idea from CMLL.

Now they have their own Final Deletion.

What are they going to do next week?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: History making RAW tonight?   History making RAW tonight? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 8:48 pm

It's lazy booking exposed. I think it proves how desperate they are to fill all 3 hours of content if anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History making RAW tonight?   History making RAW tonight? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 8:54 pm

That's wwe for you tho since. They take someone else's ideas and put their spin on it.

Wrestlemania- Starcade

DX- NWO

Elimination Chamber- War Games

ect ect
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: History making RAW tonight?   History making RAW tonight? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 8:56 pm

There's 26 writers on WWE creative. WWE better so something if the best they can do is steal what the other promotions are doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History making RAW tonight?   History making RAW tonight? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 8:59 pm

they probably are but they keep hitting a road block, Vince McMahon and probably Stephanie too. These writers probably can come up with good ideas but if it doesn't get the McMahon thumbs up it won't see the light of day. So they have to do what Vince does best...steal others ideas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History making RAW tonight?   History making RAW tonight? Empty

Back to top Go down

History making RAW tonight?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1