HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jake "The Snake" Roberts wants to buy TNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jake "The Snake" Roberts wants to buy TNA Empty
PostSubject: Jake "The Snake" Roberts wants to buy TNA   Jake "The Snake" Roberts wants to buy TNA EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:51 pm

http://www.blankmaninc.com/jake-the-snake-roberts-interview

BMi: Do you keep up with current WWE product?

JR: Only if I’ve been bad, but let me tell you this right now….I just started a campaign on indiegogo. You know what it is?

BMi: Oh yeah.

JR: I am gonna try to use an indiegogo to buy TNA.

BMi: That sounds awesome! What do you think about TNA going up for sale?jake the snake buy tna

JR: God, it needs to. I mean, I watched for 10, 12, 15 years, however long it’s been out there and they suck. I guarantee you if I get the opportunity, in a matter of six months I’ll be pissing Vince McMahon off. My numbers will beat his, I guarantee you that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jake "The Snake" Roberts wants to buy TNA   Jake "The Snake" Roberts wants to buy TNA EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Funny

But seriously, a clean Jake Roberts would be a great booker. Dude was great when he was booking Mid-South (I think. Not sure which one.)
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Jake "The Snake" Roberts wants to buy TNA   Jake "The Snake" Roberts wants to buy TNA EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Wanna play 21? I got 22. Wanna play blackjack? I got two of those too. Wanna play Aces and Eights? Too bad, I'm getting rid of them. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Jake "The Snake" Roberts wants to buy TNA   Jake "The Snake" Roberts wants to buy TNA EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Yes, because who could find anything better to do with their money than to give it to Jake so he could buy a failing wrestling company.

#work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake "The Snake" Roberts wants to buy TNA   Jake "The Snake" Roberts wants to buy TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Jake "The Snake" Roberts wants to buy TNA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1