HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels   WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:48 pm

Would this be something youd be wanting to see? Yes? No? Youd rather see Cena/Ryback in the main event because technical wrestling sucks?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels   WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:59 pm

Well the only reason I don't want this to happen is because Michaels had a great last match with Undertaker and went out on a high note. But a match with The American Dragon would be great.

WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels Sig
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels   WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Was that necessary? I'd love to see Bryan vs Michaels AND Cena vs Ryback, fuck off.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels   WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:17 pm

I'd like to tie Dead to a chair and torture him by making him watch this dream match. His screams would be muffled under silver duct tape and his eyes would be held open by portable versions of those eye opening tools used to keep your eyes open during an eye examination. Razor would be filming the entire ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels   WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:31 pm

I'd rather watch masked men do 79 million revolutions on a Headscissors Takedown for 4 hours. I aint bothered

Anywho...Shawn vs. Bryan would be lots of fun to watch, but it won't happen. Shawn's final match was against Taker and it should remain that way, otherwise there is zero point of having that match to begin with.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels   WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Nate wrote:
I'd like to tie Dead to a chair and torture him by making him watch this dream match. His screams would be muffled under silver duct tape and his eyes would be held open by portable versions of those eye opening tools used to keep your eyes open during an eye examination. Razor would be filming the entire ordeal.
WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels Clockwork_big

WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels Sig
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels   WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:19 pm

lmao Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels   WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:24 pm

^^^
Well Ric Flair's last match was supposed to be against Shawn, but that didn't end up happening..
Once in a lifetime...turned into Twice in a lifetime for Cena and Rock
The end of a great era with HBK, HHH, and Taker...thinking that they were all not gonna be in the ring----Taker wrestles again at Mania and HHH wrestles again against Brock
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels   WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:39 pm

We all want Rock vs. Cena Thrice in a Lifetime as part of their best-of-seven Wrestlemania main event series
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels   WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:58 pm

^
I'd rather see AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels 235 times in a lifetime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels   WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:22 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Well the only reason I don't want this to happen is because Michaels had a great last match with Undertaker and went out on a high note. But a match with The American Dragon would be great.
I dont think losing is much of a high note, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels   WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:35 pm

Of course Michael's went out on a high note. It doesn't matter that he lost, he and taker had an amazing match. It told a great story, had a lot of epic moments, and of course stole the show. Shawn's W/L record at WM isn't that good...but the fact he always put on the best match is the reason he was Mr. WM.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels   WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:23 pm

Eric Bull wrote:
Of course Michael's went out on a high note. It doesn't matter that he lost, he and taker had an amazing match. It told a great story, had a lot of epic moments, and of course stole the show. Shawn's W/L record at WM isn't that good...but the fact he always put on the best match is the reason he was Mr. WM.
THIS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels   WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels Empty

Back to top Go down

WrestleMania Dream Match #1: Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1