HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shawn Michaels Compares Degeneration-X to the Four Horseman, Talks His Dream Opponent Past or Present

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Shawn Michaels Compares Degeneration-X to the Four Horseman, Talks His Dream Opponent Past or Present Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Michaels Compares Degeneration-X to the Four Horseman, Talks His Dream Opponent Past or Present   Shawn Michaels Compares Degeneration-X to the Four Horseman, Talks His Dream Opponent Past or Present EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:18 pm

WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels was recently interviewed by Houston Mitchell of The Los Angeles Times to promote the Degeneration-X SummerSlam Panel Series this Saturday night at 7pm. The following are a couple interview highlights:

Comparing DX to the Four Horsemen:

“They are different in the respect that the Horsemen were classier, more high-brow. The Four Horsemen were limousines and Lear Jets, while DX was trailer parks and outhouses. One was white trash, one was upper crust. I always saw DX and the NWO as the natural rivals at the time.”

Who is His dream opponent, past or present?:

“Ricky Steamboat. I would love to have gotten into it with Harley Race. He was such a good wrestler and rough and tough. We wrestled at the same time but never each other. And wrestling Sting would have been something I would have enjoyed. That would have been great at the box office. But if I had to pick, it would be Steamboat or Race.”
Back to top Go down

Shawn Michaels Compares Degeneration-X to the Four Horseman, Talks His Dream Opponent Past or Present

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1