HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jake Roberts Praises WWE Talent, NXT Star Impressing Officials & Wyatt Family Member Has Positive Reaction Backstage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jake Roberts Praises WWE Talent, NXT Star Impressing Officials & Wyatt Family Member Has Positive Reaction Backstage Empty
PostSubject: Jake Roberts Praises WWE Talent, NXT Star Impressing Officials & Wyatt Family Member Has Positive Reaction Backstage   Jake Roberts Praises WWE Talent, NXT Star Impressing Officials & Wyatt Family Member Has Positive Reaction Backstage EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:06 pm

WWE NXT star Tyler Breeze, who worked recent WWE Live Events against Justin Gabriel, has been receiving praise from NXT officials and co-workers, as they feel he has impressive heel mannerisms.

Harper Gets Positive Backstage Reaction
In related news, Luke Harper was also receiving backstage praise following his match on Raw last night. Harper and Erick Rowan defeated Kofi Kingston and The Miz on last night's show, and Harper got the impressive pin fall win following a discus clothesline, which was met with positive reviews backstage.

Jake Roberts Praises WWE Star
@JakeSnakeDDT
@WWEBrayWyatt Love what you are doing. Reminds of someone else I know. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down

Jake Roberts Praises WWE Talent, NXT Star Impressing Officials & Wyatt Family Member Has Positive Reaction Backstage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Roberts Praises WWE Talent, NXT Star Impressing Officials & Wyatt Family Member Has Positive Reaction Backstage   Jake Roberts Praises WWE Talent, NXT Star Impressing Officials & Wyatt Family Member Has Positive Reaction Backstage EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:45 am

i enjoy the discuss clothesline!
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Jake Roberts Praises WWE Talent, NXT Star Impressing Officials & Wyatt Family Member Has Positive Reaction Backstage   Jake Roberts Praises WWE Talent, NXT Star Impressing Officials & Wyatt Family Member Has Positive Reaction Backstage EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:18 am

CyanideHarvey wrote:
i enjoy the discuss clothesline!
I prefer the conversation suplex.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Jake Roberts Praises WWE Talent, NXT Star Impressing Officials & Wyatt Family Member Has Positive Reaction Backstage   Jake Roberts Praises WWE Talent, NXT Star Impressing Officials & Wyatt Family Member Has Positive Reaction Backstage EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:05 am

I feel like someone is sucking their on cock when they say another person reminds them of themselves in this sense.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Jake Roberts Praises WWE Talent, NXT Star Impressing Officials & Wyatt Family Member Has Positive Reaction Backstage   Jake Roberts Praises WWE Talent, NXT Star Impressing Officials & Wyatt Family Member Has Positive Reaction Backstage EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Saw Luke Harper a couple of springs ago at a Dragon Gate USA show the day before WrestleMania in Atlanta (Jon Moxley AKA Dean Ambrose was also on the show and had future star written all over him), when he was Brodie Lee. He was great.

For one thing, he was heeling it up and a group of fans on the second row near us was giving him a lot of grief. He came over and they kept at him and he singled out a 12-year-old girl in the middle of the group and started calling her out, daring her to come say something to his face. It was great how he ignored all the adult males and picked her out as the one to challenge.

Later, my friend Tom threw a streamer at him (left over from the ROH show we attended earlier in the day) and it didn't unfurl, so basically it was a rolled paper missle. It went right across the front of his face, missing him by a couple of inches. He turns to where it came from and starts yelling 'Who threw it?" and coming our way, stopping maybe 10 feet short of us.

I bravely pushed Tom forward a foot and said, 'He did it and he's not afraid of you. Do something about it!!!' Of course, I was right there behind Tom the whole time, so I had his back.

WOO 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake Roberts Praises WWE Talent, NXT Star Impressing Officials & Wyatt Family Member Has Positive Reaction Backstage   Jake Roberts Praises WWE Talent, NXT Star Impressing Officials & Wyatt Family Member Has Positive Reaction Backstage Empty

Back to top Go down

Jake Roberts Praises WWE Talent, NXT Star Impressing Officials & Wyatt Family Member Has Positive Reaction Backstage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1