HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryback/Langston NXT news

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ryback/Langston NXT news Empty
PostSubject: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Source: F4WOnline

- We noted before that NXT trainer Billy Gunn, working as special referee, turned on Sami Zayn at last week's NXT live event in Daytona, allowing Bo Dallas to retain the NXT Title. The storyline was that Triple H sent Gunn to help Bo retain because it's best for business. Gunn posted a Tout video explaining his actions, which can be seen above.
NXT General Manager JBL also offered his support via Twitter:

"As GM of @wwe NXT I have to say I think @RealBillyGunn is a wonderful referee who is #bestforBusiness"

- WWE's website currently has a poll up asking fans which match they would like to see re-created the most in WWE 2K14's 30 Years of WrestleMania mode. The simulated match will be shown in a video on tonight's RAW.

- Ryback is scheduled to feud with Big E Langston after the current feud with CM Punk.

Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.

Short URL: http://winc.cc/R5vd21

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:51 pm

I always knew Ryback and Langston would end up feuding. They look like different-race versions of each other lol.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Told yall it would be a Big E vs Ryback feud and not Big E vs Curtis I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:00 pm

What I like to see if Curtis Axel drop the IC title to Big E, then for the next few months have Ryback and Big E feud over the IC title.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Or drop it to Ryback. I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:16 pm

well either way, they should feud with the ic up for grabs
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Razor wrote:
Or defend it successfully against Ryback and move on to bigger and better things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

That will never happen Mink, stop using clever logic. I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Minkaro wrote:
Razor wrote:
Or defend it successfully against Ryback and move on to bigger and better things.
Doesn't like Mr Anderson
Roots for Curtis Axel.
^logic?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:02 pm

I meant Big E Langston, but Curtis Axel is still better than Anderson.

Everyone is better than Anderson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:18 pm

i'm iffy on Big E. I mean he wonders off in his promos, but when he is speaking and his eyes are just looking all over the damn place. Still don't like his finisher, but maybe a face turn could be good for him. Still Ryback vs Big E for the IC title would be a good feud. AT least have the belt get fucking defended

Also respect Minkaro opinion, but Anderson is awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Minkaro wrote:
I meant Big E Langston, but Curtis Axel is still better than Anderson.

Everyone is better than Anderson.
Oh seen that way, I misunderstood your comment.
My comment has no effect then.

(although Anderson has better mic skills than the majority of the current active wrestlers imo)
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Only if Hornswoggle is the tallest wrestler in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:44 pm

he's the tallest midget in wwe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Eric Bull wrote:
he's the tallest midget in wwe
I think El Torito is taller than him.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Zanon wrote:
Minkaro wrote:
Razor wrote:
Doesn't like Mr Anderson
Roots for Curtis Axel.
^logic?
What... does that have to do with anything? Curtis Axel has talent, Anderson does not.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:02 pm

Anderson is pretty talented more than you or Mink will ever credit him for. He's not Daniel Bryan or CM Punk, but not everyone has to be like them. He's a brawler, but he does have a good moveset too and good on the mic. Anderson has been in good matches. Like with Taker, Shawn Michaels, Sting, Kurt Angel, heck his match with Bully Ray was pretty decent a month ago.
If you dislike him, dislike him but don't take away anything from him. I mean I can't stand Del Rio, but I have said in the past he is talent in ring performer.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:03 pm

Axel on the mic Tired

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:08 pm

to me WWE has screwed up Curtis Axel's push really bad. I mean people are kicking out of daddy's finsher, he rarely gets a 100% win. takes a back seat in the heyman punk feud. It's hard to click with the fans when WWE hardly cares for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:41 pm

YOU'RE ALL MISSING THE BIGGEST NEWS! SAMI ZAYN DID NOT WIN THE TITLE AND NOW CAN NOT SEND THE MONEY FROM THE WINNINGS TO HIS GOOD FRIEND EL GENERICO OR THE ORPHANS. Sad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:51 pm

Triple H doesn't think helping orphans is best for business I aint bothered 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryback/Langston NXT news   Ryback/Langston NXT news Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryback/Langston NXT news

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1