HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M4) Daniella Ryan vs. Tristan Harley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

M4) Daniella Ryan vs. Tristan Harley Empty
PostSubject: M4) Daniella Ryan vs. Tristan Harley   M4) Daniella Ryan vs. Tristan Harley EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:02 pm

M4) Daniella Ryan vs. Tristan Harley DaniellaRyanvsTristanHarley_zps12293b11
XWA Championship Tournament - First Round Match
Daniella Ryan vs. Tristan Harley
Back to top Go down

M4) Daniella Ryan vs. Tristan Harley Empty
PostSubject: Re: M4) Daniella Ryan vs. Tristan Harley   M4) Daniella Ryan vs. Tristan Harley EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:34 pm

M4) Daniella Ryan vs. Tristan Harley DaniellaRyanvsTristanHarley_zps12293b11
XWA Presents Revenge 10th October 2013 live in Duluth, Georgia. In front of 13'100 fans who have travelled all over the world to witness the début of 'Detroit's Finest' Daniella Ryan in the first round of the Championship Tournament. Having been training for the past couple of years to get perfection, Daniella is finally getting noticed for what she is capable of. She might just look like a pretty face but she is ready to face of against anyone that is stepping in her way of Championship Gold. This week on Revenge she is facing off against a guy who made his début on the last show but still wants to prove himself and to capture the Championship Gold and to move into the Second Round, Tristan Harley. It all started in 2010 when Daniella had been offered a training contract with OVW, who had noticed Daniella back in Detroit Michigan. After three years of pushing herself to her limit's she has finally been signed to a company that saw potential. Stay Tuned for Revenge to witness 'Detroit's Finest' make her debut against Tristan In singles competition.

In Detroit, Michigan the scene opens up inside a local training facility where Daniella is seen inside the ring with a personal training, The training facility was a pretty good size. As Daniella begins to move around the ring her training looks towards her as they begin to Spa a little, as Daniella's voice is heard.

DANIELLA RYAN: “So you know these past three years I have been back and forth coming here and going to train with Ohio Valley Wrestling. It has finally paid off and I get to sign my contract with Xtreme Wrestling Association. The Revenge Show is looking for some talented superstars and I was called to come and sign a contract so.. I will be leaving here in a couple of days to go do that.”

As the camera changes it's angle her training is seen looking at her in complete shock, but was very proud that she has come so far.

TRAINER: “Are you for real, Daniella? I mean don't give a guy a heart attack. I know you have wanted this for a long long time but now that it's happening I bet it doesn't feel real.”

She couldn't help but to beam a smile towards him as she lightly nods her head as she continued to spa. With her hands in front of her she looks directly at him leaning forward and giving a left hook and then a right hook.

DANIELLA RYAN: “I am for real, like I got the call a couple days ago, and I haven't been this happy in a very long time. There aren't any words right now for how I am feeling right now. It really doesn't feel real.”

TRAINER: “So do you want me to come with you? I know you like to do things on you're own but I think you could use some company over there.”

DANIELLA RYAN: “You know I would love for you to come with me but, I have to do this on my own Paul.. you have been so good to me and I promise I will keep in contact with you. I just think I have to go there and prove them all wrong. I'm not just a pretty face.”

Both Paul and Daniella laughed and smiled at each other. She knew that he was like a over protective brother but she had to do this on her own. She looked around at the Facility she had been coming to when being back at home and took one last look with a huge smile on her face. As she began to take her gloves off she turns her attention back towards Paul.

PAUL: “I knew it would come down to that Daniella, You've always had your head on your shoulders and it's time for you to shine. But just remember me when you're mad famous and thank me for training you so hard. I mean I know that there are so many other talented superstars out there that have been trained by big namers but you got it girl. Don't let them get to you.”

DANIELLA RYAN: “You know I couldn't forget about you, You've helped me so much these past three years and now that I'm signed onto Revenge it's going be an amazing experience. I just can't wait to finally go home and pack and then leave and just keep on going until I make it big.”

She looked at him with a smile as she couldn't help but to beam her smile, she was so excited as he lightly spoke.

PAUL: “So how much you going to be packing? I mean I know you so well and half the stuff you normally pack you won't even need or use..”

DANIELLA RYAN: “Come on Paul, you know damn well that most the things I pack I always wear. I mean I like to look good all the time and if it means changing my outfit 4 times a day, I'm going to be doing that.”

PAUL:“You are unbelievable you are... come on Dan, you know you wont need half as much due to spending money there...”

Daniella looked at him and laughed lightly nodding her head, brushing her blonde locks from her eyes.

DANIELLA RYAN: “You're right, I might just have to pack some clothes and then ring attire, then just buy things whilst I'm travelling.”

PAUL: “When do you leave any ways?”

DANIELLA RYAN: “I actually leave in the morning because I have my first match coming up on Revenge this week so I need to be prepared for that.”

PAUL: “Well listen Dan, I am going to end this training session short because of this great news. Just go and get packed and then call me when you get there okay.”

DANIELLA RYAN: “Okay Paul, It was great training with you and Thank you for pushing me. It has helped me a whole lot.”

You could tell that she was going to miss him as her trainer but now she has to do it on her own, she reached over and gave him a hug.

PAUL: “Get out of here Daniella, you're hard work has gotten you to where you want to be and don't think differently. You have talent and they are lucky to even have you in there company.”

DANIELLA RYAN: “Whatever Paul, You know damn well you have pushed me to my limits and more and I couldn't of done it without you. I just hope my opponent for this week is ready because I sure as am ready.”

PAUL: “So can you tell who you are facing off against?”

DANIELLA RYAN: “His name is Tristan Harley and It's actually a pretty big match because we are actually in a tournament for the World title. So first round I am facing off against a guy who has already made his début and well he has already made his impact but this week it's going to be mine.”

Daniella felt ready for her match against Tristan, even if it is a guy she was ready to go out there and prove that she isn't just a pretty face she is going to show everything that she has got what it takes to become the NEW World Champion in the near future. She looked at him with a smile on her face As he stepped forward again and put his arms around her again giving her a hug for goodluck as he lightly spoke,

PAUL: “I know you can do this, you will try your hardest but if you lose don't beat yourself up it's your first match being back here and I know what you are capable of but he doesn't, you have the upper hand and you can go back and watch his first match to take pointers.”

DANIELLA RYAN: “I promise I won't beat myself up but your right I do have the upper hand in this match. No one has ever seen me in the ring before and it's the first time people are going to notice what I am capable of and I am going to do my damn hardest.”

PAUL: “Right Daniella get going before I change my mind and let you go to Georgia.”

DANIELLA RYAN: “Right Ok! I'm going but just don't miss me to much because I plan on having a blast. But I will call you to tell you I'm safe, Have fun here and I will make you proud and I will see you soon... Don't forget me.”

PAUL: “How can I forget you Daniella, you're a pleasure to work with and I will be watching.”

Daniella smiled at him before turning and making her way into the shower room As the camera pans around and shows Paul watching her walking away with a pleased look on his face as the camera pans out and scene fades to black.
⌫---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⌦
Scene opens up inside the Arena where Daniella Ryan is seen backstage wearing her pink ring attire with a smile upon her face as she looks around backstage where the backstage Officials are welcoming the new comer to Revenge. She had a very good feeling about her match against Tristan As the camera zooms in on 'Detroit's finest' Daniella Ryan her voice can be heard echoing the halls as the fans cheers are heard in the back ground.

DANIELLA RYAN: “Ladies and Gentlemen and Children of all ages, You are all here tonight to witness a great début of Myself, Daniella Ryan 'Detroit's Finest' As you are all aware I am indeed from Detroit Michigan and I am here tonight to make a very impressive Impact and to advance into the Second Round of the World Championship tournament. Tonight I am here to take on Tristan Harley in my very first match here on Revenge, You see I know everyone is wondering who I am and what I am about so tonight I hope you are all impressed with what I can do inside the ring.”

She stopped as she turned around and looks into the camera her blonde hair flowing below her shoulders and her eyes sparkle with the backstage lighting, as she softly spoke again.

DANIELLA RYAN: “Tristan Harley, tonight you are going against me for the very first time and I am here to prove one point and that is women can fight just as good as men. You think just because you've already made you're début that these fans will have you're back through you're entire career? You have to earn it. I am here to just do that, We are here for the very same thing and that is to advance into the Second Round of the Tournament to face off against Nick Zayvin at the Pay-Per-View for the World title. Well I will promise you this. You might think I am just like any other women but you're wrong I can fight a good fight and tonight I am going to do that.”

Her attention was towards the camera as the fans cheers and screams where heard again as her smile was seen. She was happy she was getting this reaction from the fans as she brushes her hair from her eyes as she is heard again.

DANIELLA RYAN: “Watching back at you're last promo you did backstage you sort of come out to be the Joker of the bunch. I mean that is great and all but I am here to wrestle and not listen to Jokes. What you have to say about me here tonight I couldn't careless because I didn't come here to listen to you crack jokes about me. I have come here to wrestle and what I love to do and that is to wrestle. I have been training for the past three years to get where I am today and I have fought my damn hardest and I don't plan on stopping until I have captured what I want and that is the gold around my waist.”

Daniella was more then focused for her match against Tristan, she smirked a little before looking back into he camera as she lightly nodded her head. She was beaming with happiness as she begins to walk towards the Entrance ramp.

DANIELLA RYAN: “We are moments away of going one to one inside that Squared Circle and I have to admit I am not scared I am more excited then anything. Seeing all those people in the arena watching on as I make my début against you Tristan is a dream come true and I hope to god that you don't go easy on me. I will show you that I can face off against the guys on Revenge also and not just the women. Tristan you come from one of the most fascinating states in America, but Detroit Michigan is where it's at right now. I am the 'Detroit's Finest' and I plan on going far in this Tournament. I can honestly say that whatever match the General Manager wants to put me in I plan on going further into my career. I don't think, I know I will go far I have been trained by some of the best people in the wrestling Industry and I plan on making it big. Tristan you seem like a pretty laid back kinda guy and that is all great and all but tonight I hope you're going to take me serious and don't treat me like a little girl because Sweetheart tonight you will see a women who is ready to take anyone on and I will make it into the finals at the Pay-Per-View against Nick Zayvin for the Championship Gold.”

As the camera pans around a little before focusing on Daniella, Her smile was still there and visible as the camera zooms in on 'Detroit's Finest'.

DANIELLA RYAN: “With all that being said Tristan, I do wish you the best of luck. I know you might think this is some kind of joke but I can really assure you that it isn't and I do take this very seriously. Tristan you might look like a pretty boy compared to the rest of the Revenge Roster but I can tell you sort of take this serious but I will just say this. I don't mess about and I make sure my opponent knows that. So tonight Tristan bring everything you got Sweetheart because I plan on making into the Second round and making sure my place in this tournament is secure after I beat you tonight. I plan on making myself known. Good Luck Tristan, I will see you out there.”

With that being said 'Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy' Performed by TaTa Young blasts over the PA System as the crowd gets to their feet as she walks through the black curtains the crowd gets louder with cheers, the camera pans around the arena before fading to black.
Back to top Go down

M4) Daniella Ryan vs. Tristan Harley

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1