HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M2: Tristan Harley vs. Dave Demento

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

M2: Tristan Harley vs. Dave Demento Empty
PostSubject: M2: Tristan Harley vs. Dave Demento   M2: Tristan Harley vs. Dave Demento EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:05 am

The Hero Seeks Redemption
Tristan Harley vs. Dave Demento
RP Limit: 5000 words
Due Date: September 25, 2013 11:59 CST (GMT - 6)
Back to top Go down

M2: Tristan Harley vs. Dave Demento Empty
PostSubject: Re: M2: Tristan Harley vs. Dave Demento   M2: Tristan Harley vs. Dave Demento EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:00 pm

The cameras are rolling backstage at Revenge, there are many members of staff wandering around talking to their headsets and checking their clipboards making sure that things run smoothly for tonight's main-event. The cameraman walks down the corridor before swerving left swiftly into a locker room to see a clown mask right in front of it. Children and some women scream at the sight of the brightly coloured mask. The wearer of such creepy attire removes it to reveal his face: it's the new guy Tristan Harley.

“GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!” his voice bellows out and he smirks at the reception of cheers he can hear all the way back in his locker room. “I am Tristan Harley, how was that for a comedic, yet dramatic entrance? Yeah, I'm not so sure either. I just wanted to give you all a great first impression for I am a great man set for great things in this little company we like to call XWA on this little show known as Revenge. Great call on the swerve shot though Carlton my man!” He pulls a hundred dollar note out of his suit pocket and hands it to the cameraman, who coughs expecting more, “What?! I ain't paying you any more than that. For that kind of money I could have bought myself one of them Flip-cams and recorded it myself!”

With that said he pulls something else out of his pocket; a flip-cam, and turns it on before turning it to face him. The New Yorker looks at the camera man and mouths the words 'now, scram!' as the reception signal scrambles. The screens go out momentarily before connecting to the aforementioned flip-cam obscenely zoomed in on Tristan's face, he zooms it out a little and lets out a big cheesy smile.

“Hello again! So yes, I'm Tristan Harley and I'm the new guy! None of you know anything about me so I guess we should fix that, I'm from New York, the city so nice they named it twice! Cheesy I know but that's my home and it's the best place on Earth! Seriously the hotdogs there.. I would do things to get one of those hot dogs right now, sexual things,” he winks, “nah I'm just kidding! I'd pay though, with money. I've got plenty of money. I'm not in this company to earn money, I'm here to do what pleasures me most. Wrestle. I've been training since the young age of 13. I started at school and quickly began to realise that I was good at it. So my father, a banker decided to enrol in me into after-school classes and it escalated quickly. Before I knew it I'd been offered a job here; XWA. What a beautiful place to work! I mean I get to wrestle. I get to speak to cute-ass girls and I get to meet people; people like all of you sat out there in the crowds tonight. I can't wait to meet all of you, I really can't! Luckily for all of you and for myself of course, I'll be out there tonight, out there competing in that squared circle for the first time! I'm facing some dude known as Dave Demento. Creepy ass name I know, I know. Double D ain't the biggest guy in the World so this should be nice and easy, I've fought guys pretty similar to him in the past. He likes to fly, unlucky for him: I hate flying. I'll make sure to keep his ass grounded.”

Tristan stands up and cracks his neck from left to right, he grins cheekily and puckers his lips. “See you out there” And with that said the camera fuzzes out.
Back to top Go down

M2: Tristan Harley vs. Dave Demento

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1