HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanako Takeuchi vs. The Nugget Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Hanako Takeuchi vs. The Nugget Man Empty
PostSubject: Hanako Takeuchi vs. The Nugget Man   Hanako Takeuchi vs. The Nugget Man EmptyWed May 06, 2020 3:41 pm

This Hardcore Championship match is happening at the TV Studio that hosts TJ’s Wild World of Wrestling and we start things off with Richard Rich in the ring with The Nugget Man.

Richard Rich: Hello everyone! I’m sure you’re wondering what we’re doing here well the fact is Hanako Takeuchi lost her World Television match to Joey Miles and now the little girl is trying to run away before someone can properly challenge for The Hardcore Championship. Well guess what you Japanese school girl you don’t get to run away to cry to daddy before having to defend that championship. So I’ve brought in my team of lawyers to help out The Xtreme Wrestling Alliance and we’re making The Frail Rose defend that championship tonight at a third party’s ring to be sure no hoo-ha happens. And tonight we’re going to have my man, one of the most hardcore garbage wrestlers to ever exist win the title tonight, The Nugget Man!

TJ boos

"Babylonian Gorgon" by The Bags begins to play in the TV studio as Hanako Takeuchi with The XWA Hardcore Championship comes out from behind the curtain. She surveys the studio the see the only fan here is TJ before entering the ring.

Richard Rich: This match is set for one fall and is for The XWA Hardcore Championship! That means anything goes and there will be no disqualifications unless someone is thrown over the top rope. First the challenger from Kotzebue, Alaska he weighs in at 230 pounds, he is representing Racking In Cash Hourly, this is The Nugget Man!

TJ boos The Nugget Man.

Richard Rich: And from Osaka, Japan she weighs in at 136 pounds, she is The Frail Rose herself The XWA Hardcore Champion Hanako Takeuchi!

TJ cheers for The Japanese school girl as the bell rings and this Hardcore Title match is underway!

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Takeuchi vs. The Nugget Man   Hanako Takeuchi vs. The Nugget Man EmptyWed May 06, 2020 7:10 pm

The bell rings as Richard Rich exists the ring and joins Dean Richardson at the commentary table.

Richard: Hello Dean! Isn’t this quite a deal I’ve set up here!

Dean: Yeah this is quite the unusual situation. Hanako Takeuchi has attempted to leave XWA without defending the promotion’s Hardcore Championship. As far as I know an agreement has been made for TJ’s Wild World of Wrestling to not only promote this match but also have The Hardcore Championship defended in our ring.

Richard: Yeah Dean it’s like I said The Frail Rose attempted to run away crying to Japan but like I said my team of lawyers have caught up to her and now she has to defend the title against my client The Nugget Man.

Dean: I’m sure this has nothing to do with you paying Congressmen to keep Takeuchi’s flights bringing her back to Japan.

Richard: I’m just looking out for everyone’s health Dean! She could be bringing the Coronavirus back home and we just can’t let that happen.

Quickly into the match the furious Takeuchi is a house of furry hitting The Nugget Man with punches and kicks like a swarm of bees protecting their nest. The Nugget Man attempts to trade punches with her but has trouble not nearly having the type of fighting experience she has. She continues her frenzy of punches and kicks that forces a man that’s 100 pounds heavier into the corner of the ring. Realizing he shouldn’t try to be going toe to toe with a MMA fighter in a fight the garbage wrestle reaches into his right pocket to dig out an item. The Nugget Man quickly brings back his right arm and swings this small item into Hanako’s head, the impact sending quarters all over the corner of the ring and not only sends her back away from him down into the canvas but also opens her head up, blood and sweat pouring down The Battleground Network Box Office Hit’s face after hitting her with a roll of quarters.

TJ: Bullshit! Bullshit!

Richard: That’s right darling! The Nugget Man knows how to hold himself in a street fight!

Dean: Wow Hanako came in with a house of fury but The Nugget Man is using the fact there’s no disqualification to his advantage.

Richard: We’re going to be celebrating a title win tonight at RICH corporate headquarters!

Hanako Takeuchi attempts to whip the blood that pouring over her eyes as The Nugget Man begins an attack on the girl who is in a daze. After several kicks to the poor girl The Nugget Man pulls back and grabs his right forearm with his left hand. He allows Hanako time to get up from his attack on her and once he sees an opportunity he grabs her forehead with his right hand applying The Iron Claw!

TJ screams as The Nugget Man puts the dreaded hold on Muay Thai Murder Momma.

Richard: The Iron Claw! The Iron Claw! It’s over Dean! It’s over! We’re going to see a new hardcore champion crowned right here Dean!

Dean: The Nugget Man has already stuck Hanako with a roll of quarters and now he’s got her head with a claw hold!

Yes the end is near for The Black Rose as she screams in pain from the pressure of The Iron Claw. She makes an attempt to break free from the hold, grabbing The Nugget Man’s arm and push him away but unfortunately for her it’s in vain as the hold is firmly cinched in. Tears join the blood rolling down Hanako’s face as grapples though the pain in the regret. Was leaving XWA and attempting to leave back home to Japan with the title belt the right thing to do? What was Real Killas MMA going to think about this? She stood up to XWA only to be trapped in The United States by Richard Rich Jr., his team of scumbag lawyers and the congressmen in his pocket. Was a champion of and for the people really going to be defeated by this malicious trust fund baby, his corny and this corrupt system that enables them both? The answer looks more and more like yes as Hanako Takeuchi fades out and her body dwindles into the mat. As her shoulders press into the canvass Mr. Pretzel makes the count…

1!

2!

3!

TJ boos as Mr. Pretzel raises The Nugget Man’s hand in victory. Richard Rich Jr. grabs The XWA Hardcore Championship and a microphone before entering the ring. While this is all happening the owner of XWA Bella Quinn enters the TV studio through the entrance curtain with XWA referees Greg Cooper, Tommy Tickles and Wayne Johnston who all make their way toward Dean. In the ring Rich hands The Nugget Man the title belt.

Richard: The winner of the match and NEW XWA Hardcore Champion The Nugget Man! I’d like to thank President Trump, Leader McConnell and Speaker Pelosi for keeping The World safe in thee trying time and keeping certain jets from leaving this county. While this is unrelated we’re getting bonus for winning this match and I’m sure you will all see it coming your way for your campaigns this year.

Bella Quinn: Hold it! Hold it! Hold it!

TJ is bewildered.

Bella Quinn: This match was not sanctioned by The Xtreme Wrestling Alliance, The Nugget Man is not contracted to wrestle for us and that championship is vacated. Now I know Richard you have your team of lawyers but so do we. Please just hand us that title belt and we’ll all forget this happened.

Richard: Yeah right darling The Nugget Man just won the belt fair and square! And if you think a crew of referees scares us just wait until you see what RICH has in store for you!

RICH members Axhole Anvil, Buster Honeycutt and Dick Holiday jump the XWA referees as Bella Quinn screams and runs away. The show ends with Richard Rich Jr. laughing along with The Nugget Man as they celebrate with The XWA Hardcore Championship.

TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Takeuchi vs. The Nugget Man   Hanako Takeuchi vs. The Nugget Man EmptyWed May 06, 2020 7:11 pm

Disclaimer to everyone coming here to spam us: I have nothing to do with this, I'm just a character in his fed.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Takeuchi vs. The Nugget Man   Hanako Takeuchi vs. The Nugget Man EmptyThu May 07, 2020 1:44 am

TJWWOW NOW HAS THE XWA HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP HOSTAGE moose!

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Takeuchi vs. The Nugget Man   Hanako Takeuchi vs. The Nugget Man EmptyThu May 07, 2020 1:50 am

Yeah That

We don't care what Rufus says clown

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Takeuchi vs. The Nugget Man   Hanako Takeuchi vs. The Nugget Man EmptyWed May 13, 2020 5:56 pm

Well Hanako no showed #FeelTheBern

Well I win The XWA Hardcore Championship Moose

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Takeuchi vs. The Nugget Man   Hanako Takeuchi vs. The Nugget Man Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanako Takeuchi vs. The Nugget Man

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1