HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Film About Hulk Hogan's Biggest Fan Becoming One Of His Closest Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Film About Hulk Hogan's Biggest Fan Becoming One Of His Closest Friends Empty
PostSubject: Film About Hulk Hogan's Biggest Fan Becoming One Of His Closest Friends   Film About Hulk Hogan's Biggest Fan Becoming One Of His Closest Friends EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:19 am

An independent film called Sadermania is currently doing a kickstarter campaign to raise money for distirubtion and pay off music fees.

The film stars Chris Sader and Hulk Hogan. Sader has been Hogan's biggest fan since the 80s, collecting every piece of Hogan memorbilia that was ever made according to Hogan himself. Sader also became a trained independent professional wrestler under the gimmick of the ultimate Hulkamaniac.

The movie documents Sader's intense following of Hogan's with many funny stories told by Sader, Hogan, Jimmy Hart and others. It also begins to show how and why the bond the two formed on a personal level. It also reveals how both men helped each other in some very personal situations.

The film is already complete. I was fortunate to get to see the film thanks to the filmakers and draw my own opinion.

As a wrestling fan, I 100% endorse that this film is something wrestling fans will enjoy and need to see. It's a story that nobody knows and is an amazing one at that. The goal is to raise $15,000 by this Saturday.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Film About Hulk Hogan's Biggest Fan Becoming One Of His Closest Friends   Film About Hulk Hogan's Biggest Fan Becoming One Of His Closest Friends EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:39 am

Movie about Bull?

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Film About Hulk Hogan's Biggest Fan Becoming One Of His Closest Friends   Film About Hulk Hogan's Biggest Fan Becoming One Of His Closest Friends EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:47 am

I wish. Motherfuckers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Film About Hulk Hogan's Biggest Fan Becoming One Of His Closest Friends   Film About Hulk Hogan's Biggest Fan Becoming One Of His Closest Friends EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:09 pm

I was thinking the same thing Razor Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Film About Hulk Hogan's Biggest Fan Becoming One Of His Closest Friends   Film About Hulk Hogan's Biggest Fan Becoming One Of His Closest Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Film About Hulk Hogan's Biggest Fan Becoming One Of His Closest Friends

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1