HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JR Criticizes Battleground Tag Match, Brie Bella, Ricardo, Rhodes Family All React to PPV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

JR Criticizes Battleground Tag Match, Brie Bella, Ricardo, Rhodes Family All React to PPV Empty
PostSubject: JR Criticizes Battleground Tag Match, Brie Bella, Ricardo, Rhodes Family All React to PPV   JR Criticizes Battleground Tag Match, Brie Bella, Ricardo, Rhodes Family All React to PPV EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:49 am

The following are Twitter reactions to last night's WWE Battleground PPV:

In response to the Santino/Khali tag match, Jim Ross Tweeted:

"Cold matches w/ no strong story supporting them can be challenging to broadcast. #WWEBattleground"

Ricardo Rodriguez: "You try to do the right thing. Loyalty to Del Rio after three years didn't work and loyalty to RVD backfired...Well I guess that's it..."

Goldust: "Very heartfelt emotional night. Thank you @WWEUniverse ! I love you @CodyRhodesWWE @WWEDustyRhodes . #TeamRhodesStrong @WWE"

Dusty Rhodes: "#battleground , thanks to Buffalo they rock ! keep on keeping on . The road goes on forever , the party never ends . Beer time ! The Rhodes Bro. Have left the building #Battleground @WWE"

Cody Rhodes: "Day started with my new gear getting lost in the mail, then the shirts at the arena had two Ds, but then...#WWEBattleground the game changed"

"I've got a large manila envelope with you know what inside...Decisions. THANK YOU @DUSTIN_RHODES1 @WWEDustyRhodes #WWEBattleground"

Brie Bella: "I'm sad I lost tonight but I didn't loose my confidence. I won't give up. I'll keep tryin until that Championship is mine! #WWEBattleground"
Back to top Go down

JR Criticizes Battleground Tag Match, Brie Bella, Ricardo, Rhodes Family All React to PPV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1