HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Did Bray Wyatt React to Being Busted Open By Ric Flair?, Bella Talks Cena Relationship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How Did Bray Wyatt React to Being Busted Open By Ric Flair?, Bella Talks Cena Relationship Empty
PostSubject: How Did Bray Wyatt React to Being Busted Open By Ric Flair?, Bella Talks Cena Relationship   How Did Bray Wyatt React to Being Busted Open By Ric Flair?, Bella Talks Cena Relationship EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:26 pm

Regarding Bray Wyatt being busted open by Ric Flair during WWE’s Live Event at Madison Square Garden, PWInsider.com reports Wyatt was very “light hearted” about the whole thing, and actually thought it was “cool” that Ric Flair gave him a scar. Many backstage officials were impressed by how Wyatt handled the entire incident.

As for Bray Wyatt’s standing backstage in WWE, he comes from a respected wrestling pedigree, being both a Wyndham and a Rotunda, and has managed to earn his own respect from his peers in the WWE locker room.

Nikki Bella Talks Cena Relationship

In a new interview conducted for The Daily Star in The UK, to promote the debut of Total Divas, Nikki Bella had the following to say regarding her relationship with John Cena:

“I get in straight up protective mode over John. You see a lot of our relationship on the show. John is so romantic and loving. But when you see him in the ring he’s this superhero. He’s so strong and different. I am truly the luckiest girl in the world. I’ve found my soul mate. He’s so romantic that we’ve even reenacted The Notebook. There’s nothing better than to wake up next to the person you love every morning.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/389277/Bella-Twins-WWE-Nikki-Bella
Back to top Go down

How Did Bray Wyatt React to Being Busted Open By Ric Flair?, Bella Talks Cena Relationship

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1