HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels  Empty
PostSubject: Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels    Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:23 am

Due: Saturday October 12th, at 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels    Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels  Tumblr_mqjdw05rEd1r14l53o1_250
"I've beaten Kanimaniac more times than I can shake my ass at..."

------------------------

After a great King of Xtreme Semi-Final match between Shade and Tyler Lawson, the show cuts back from a short commercial break. The fans didn't receive any sort of answer last week as to why Michaels and JHalc did what they did. Instead, they got confirmation that Michaels is still an arrogant, yet sexy, jerk and JHalc appears to have completely last all sense of sanity...or is just sane on a different level. Nevertheless, it has been advertised all night that David Michaels would be making his way to the ring to talk before perhaps the biggest XWA World Heavyweight Title match in company history this Sunday. And with the crowd bursting into a crazy reaction at the sound of his entrance music, it appears as though that time is right now!

Dennis:
"...well we're back on air everybody and Cedar would usually be welcoming you all back, but he's currently in the ring ready to interview the jackass walking down the ramp. Everyone's 'favourite' heart throb, David Michaels. Blah..."

Michaels slowly walks out from behind the curtain dressed in blue jeans and a plain white shirt, his long locks of hair pulled back in a pony tail and his eyes concealed by his shades. He stands at the top of the ramp, chewing his gum as he looks out at the crowd. Many are cheering, many are booing. The ones booing are probably massive NWD fans who will refuse to forget what happened a couple of weeks ago for as long as they live. The confident grin across Michaels' face, however, suggests that the reaction probably isn't going to phase him too much. The Showstealer of the XWA, not one to bide the conventions that society are so desperate to throw at him, begins to bite his lip, hold his hands in the air and shake his hips around. The female fans are overjoyed by this act. The males, not so such. Though a guy in the third row holding a "WE WANT MACK!" sign seems to be enjoying it a little too much. Regardless, David Michaels begins to walk down the ramp clearly very happy with himself.

Dennis:
"I hate this guy. I really do. One day he's going to learn this is a wrestling company and not Dancing with the Stars!"

Michaels has now made his way to the bottom of the ramp and takes his sweet time entering the ring via the steel steps. He then decides the only way a Showstealer can enter such a ring, is by skipping across the ring apron while smiling out at the crowd. Once again, that Mack fan enjoys the subsequent hip shaking a little too much, while all the females in the arena cheer along as well. Ted Cedar is stood in the ring, over to one corner, with a microphone in hand, waiting for his arrival. Michaels crotch chops a fan in the front row that's booing him, before climbing through the ropes and once entering the ring, twirls around with his arms out to each side drawing even more of a reaction from the fans. Once coming to a halt, Michaels stands and stares at the fans in front of the hard camera, smiling at them - they in-particular hate him. How do you annoy people that hate on you? By taking your shirt off of course!

Dennis:
"This is ridiculous....we still have two more matches to go here tonight and this idiot is now auditioning for Chippendales..."

Michaels places his shades on the top of his jeans, before slowly pulling his shirt off to the sheer delight of the female demographic, who all snatch the cameras from their husbands and boyfriends! David then brushes off his abdomen, placing his shades back on before dropping down to one knee and twisting around a tad. He flexes his left bicep to the crowd as red fireworks burst into the air behind him. His music then slowly comes to an end as he jumps back up to his feet, with Ted Cedar walking into the centre to conduct this interview.

Cedar:
"David, two weeks ago the whole World was stunned when you turned your back on them and formed this alliance, now known as D-Volution, with JHalc whilst screwing over the General Manager of this company, Caleb Spires, in the process. Last week we expected to hear comments from you on the issue, but that never materialised. Do you care to explain your actions and why you, as many are saying, sold out?"

Michaels, while Cedar has been talking, has been waving to a few of the adoring females in the front row. Cedar is visibly annoyed that Michaels didn't appear to be paying any attention to him, but The Showstealer heard every last word as his unmistakable voice flows through our ears. Cedar holds the single mic being used up towards the mouth of Michaels.

Michaels:
"Sold out? The Showstealer David Michaels sold out two weeks ago when he defeated Caleb Spires and decided to join forces with JHalc? That's what people think? Tell me, Cedar, just who exactly did I 'sell out' too? Did I sell out to some big corporate enterprise? Did I sell out to some manager that has me brain washed? Hell, did I sell out to the devil himself, Smoke Xtreme?"

Michaels looks into the eyes of Cedar, both men only stood about a foot apart. He only receives a slight shake of the head in reply. He then lifts the shades to the top of his head, before continuing.

Michaels:
"Exactly. I didn't sell out to anybody. I didn't do it to get ahead of the game, I didn't do it to get some giant pay cheque and sure as hell didn't do it for some corporate jerkwad. I did it...FOR ME! What I did two weeks ago, was what needed to be done. I had been telling the World for well over a month that a D-Volution is coming. Heck, I even warned Caleb that night that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. All the clues were there, so if you or anybody else was too stupid to recognise that...then too bad!"

Cedar:
"What people can't get their head around is why JHalc would try for weeks to cost you victory in your matches during the World Title tournament, only to obviously help you qualify for the Chamber match this Sunday."

Michaels:
"No, what you and everybody else are failing to understand is the obvious. JHalc was never trying to cost me points during the World Title tournament...he was helping me win them. He wanted me to go on and become the World Champion at Endure. And guess what? Despite having the slimmest of chances...I came this close to winning...THIS CLOSE!"

Indicating with his left index finger and thumb, Michaels shows the World just how close he was to winning.

Michaels:
"But what happens? Ol' Davey Boy gets shafted again by getting the hardest schedule on the roster, meaning Hitman Alex of all people walks out of that Pay Per View with the title."

The crowd begin to boo at the XWA World Heavyweight Champion's name being mentioned, clearly not putting himself very well with the fans in recent weeks.

Cedar:
"So you had this planned all along?!"

Michaels:
"Well done. You can indeed hear! Yes we had it planned all along. Whoever was going to win in my return match a couple of months ago was going to be the guy that would win the World Title. I came out on top that night and we went from there."

Cedar:
"...but you didn't win the World Title."

Michaels turns his head to Cedar in an angry fashion, clearly these two once close friends not seeing eye to eye in recent times...

Michaels:
"...YET!"

Cedar:
"Well that may be true, as this Sunday you enter perhaps the biggest World Title match in the history of this company, as you along with five other men will step inside the demonic Elimination Chamber. With all the participants now confirmed, how do you rate your chances come this Sunday?"

Michaels:
"Let me answer that question with a joke. So six men walk into a chamber and five of them think they can defeat me, walking out the World Champion. It ain't happening. Come thi--"

Cedar pulls the mic away and interrupts...

Cedar:
"Why are you so confident?"

Michaels yanks the microphone back under his chin and isn't best pleased with Cedar's actions.

Michaels:
"Well maybe if you didn't take the microphone away from me, you might find out the answer. Don't start being like that jerkwad you work with at that table. I've already warned his ass about bad mouthing me, which still applies by the way you moron, don't let me have to warn you too!"

Despite showing rather heelish characteristics, the crowd appear to be warming rather well to the new re-found attitude of David.

Michaels:
"Come this Sunday the World will find out just who really is the best wrestler in the XWA today. Let me run down my opponents for you, just so we are all crystal clear about who is who. So first of all, lets start of with the guy who has absolutely no right to be in the thing in the first place, Drake Dysfunction."

The heavy booing indicates that Drake isn't much appreciated around these parts...

Michaels:
"This company was hyping this whole Chamber up as a match full of former World Champions and yet this guy somehow manages to squirm his way into the whole thing. He's never been in a Chamber match, whereas the rest of us in the thing have. So the only thing that's Dysfunctional about Drake will be his wrestling ability when he steps into that giant structure and gets stage freight. I beat him already several weeks ago, so as far as I'm concerned, he's an after thought..."

Michaels is speaking with real conviction here, as he continues to kick down the door that has "sh*t is about to go down. Enter here" written across it...

Michaels:
"Next up is another guy that I've beaten and decided to make his triumphant return a couple of weeks ago, showing he has love for all these fans and has morale fibre in his bones. The man who forgot what the hell his initials stand for many years ago...T.K.!"

With T.K.s new out look on life in full flow since his return, the crowd are more than happy to begin chanting "WE WANT TK!" showing their support.

Michaels:
"...well tough luck, because he ain't coming out here! Now just like Drake, I've faced this massive man in the past, albeit in a federation which shall not be named because Lord knows the monkeys in the back don't like any other three letters being used that don't spell out 'X-W-A', but that doesn't take away from the fact we both went to hell and back and I was the one that come out a World Heavyweight Champion on that night. T.K., you get in my face this Sunday, and I guarantee you that you'll be reliving that defeat...except this time, it will be a HELL of a lot more painful. The third man in this bout is whom that freak of a man in the third row thinks is his God. Yes...yes, we know fine well you want Mack to take your body...I'll give you his number later!"

The crowd laugh and also give off a "OHH!" as Michaels really isn't holding back here.

Michaels:
"Mack n' Cheese...only, he's minus the cheese these days so his whole schtick is becoming rather dry. This man is a prodigy to the sport of wrestling. I've never seen a man so over hyped and forced down our throats in my life. He has the in ring ability of a monkey smoking the whackey stuff and charisma of a slapped ass. This guy has made a career of doing the bare minimum, only to have the jerks in the back continually stick every belt the company has over his shoulder. When the hell was the last time you heard him talk on the mic, huh? I don't know either, because when he does talk, millions of people flick the channel! Frankly, this guy is more of an afterthought than Drake is and he'll realise this Sunday that he's WAY out of his league. But don't worry. Maybe they'll bring back the XWA Championship again for you. We all know how important that was..."

Dennis:
"...I'll be amazed if he even makes it to this Sunday. The way he's talking, he'll be out of a job by then!"

Michaels:
"Next up is a guy who doesn't appear to be on the best of rolls right know and is, according to some, pretty PO'd with me right now. That's right, "The Dragon Tamer" Kanimaniac."

The fans cheers heavily for the fan favourite and an "N-W-D!" chant swirls around the arena in record time! Michaels diffuses the chant by pretending to conduct an orchestra with his hands.

Michaels:
"Ohhhh that chant. That chant and those three letters have been part of the backbone of this company since it's inception. You know what JHalc and I did to the precious NWD in one night? We made it irrelevant, that's what! We made those three letters completely meaningless in one swift swoop and that's exactly how they'll remain. I've beaten Kanimaniac more times than I can shake my ass at and I did just that at the last Pay Per View. So it's only academic that this Sunday in that Chamber, the Tamer of Dragons shall be put to sleep by The Heartbreak Kid once and for all! Me and Kanimaniac have a whole books worth of history together, but I'm more than prepared to write the final chapter by beating him one...more...timeeeee!"

David gets his first full on set of boos, with very little cheers, as the XWA Universe simply loves Kanimaniac. Michaels steps away from Cedar for a moment and walks over to the ropes, cockily smiling at the fans in the front row who are all wearing NWD shirts whilst showing tremendous hate for Michaels. He then quickly turns back towards Cedar and pulls the mic up to his chin again.

Michaels:
"Warning! Warning! Smart fans in the front row! Shut your damn mouths! Get used to the fact this this sex bomb that you all secretly have posters of on your bedroom walls, is your next World Champion!"

Michaels then, with the rest of the crowd actually finding his antics hilarious, crotch chops the marks in the front row before continuing on with his speech.

Michaels:
"Anndddd last...and most certainly least...that brings us onto the man that will walk into the Chamber as the World Heavyweight Champion, Hitman...Alex."

The loudest boos of the night by far have clearly been reserved for that of the company's rather controversial World Champion and Michaels reaction almost turns to laughter hearing it.

Michaels:
"That right there, says it all. Alex, did you ever wonder why people have decided to boo you since you became the Champion? It's not because they are envious or jealous...it's because YOU SUCK! They know what everybody else knows and that's you didn't remotely earn that World Title during that tournament. They know, just like I know, you got the easiest ride to that title and sneaked up through the back door like the assjerker you are. You only won the damn tournament due to other people doing stupid crap backstage. Even so, lets put your win in perspective. If I had returned ONE DAMN NIGHT earlier at Revolutionary Wars and won my match...which, lets face it, is a formality - just ask anyone I've faced for the past month...if I had returned at Rev Wars and won, I would have been the one with that title around my waist as I speak. I had the worst odds going into the Pay Per View and I damn well nearly got the job done regardless. Your win was a fluke and this Sunday you'll walk into that Chamber as the World Heavyweight Champion and walk out with your teeth kicked down your throat, while I celebrate all night long with that title that you've polished up real nice as the centre piece of the festivities!"

The fans cheers as Michaels stares down the camera after pointing to it with conviction with his words. He then angrily looks away, pulling out the bobble that was holding his hair in a pony tail, shaking it around and making sure it's sit right on his shoulders.

Dennis:
"Well Michaels has just for sure made himself the biggest target inside that steel hell..."

Cedar:
"My final question is this. What does the future hold for you and D-Volution?"

Michaels:
"Well let me put is this way Cedar. The future is bright, but it certainly isn't orange. The only way to get forwards in this company is by controlling your past. I've taken control of that past and my future is already set. I know J-Man, mallet and all, has his sights set on that piece of IC gold that Mr. Dysfunction has acquired...and once he defeats him in just a few moments, the stooges backstage will have no choice other than to give him that title shot. D-Volution as a whole, on the other hand, has their sites set on something...a little different. Now I have no idea what the Burrito and Sushi Connection are doing these days with this weird ass relationship they've got going, but I'd like to make this crystal clear - take your Doritos, take your shark fins and stick them straight up where the sun don't don't rise, because those Tag Titles that you're both holding...or one of you will be holding...are coming to D-Volution. Anddddd as for me, come this Sunday, I will be the XWA World Heavyweight Champion for the second time. Most people don't bother listening when I speak. That's their choice, but if you're going to listen to anything, listen to this - in this company, I've only ever had one...ONE XWA World Heavyweight Title shot and I won it. I ain't held that belt in over three and a half years. So go take a look in the mirror you see each morning and question just how hungry you really are when compared to me. Nobody...NOBODY outshines The Showstealer and come this Sunday, I shall steal the show like you have never EVER seen...before! SUCK IT!"

As his theme begins to play once again, Michaels looks down the camera and crotch chops everyone watching, in particular each of the chamber participants. Cedar lowers his mic and gives a little shake of the head, as he heads out of the ring and back towards the announce table, knowing this sort of David Michaels is a complete ass to work with. Tough roads may lie ahead for the company. David Michaels heads over to the corner and climbs up onto the second rope, holding his right arm in the air as he flexes his other one. The crowd, predominately, are cheering for him as he points to himself with his thumb clearly oozing with confidence.

Dennis:
"Well that was a cake walk for you..."

Cedar:
"Michaels has certainly changed. He's a completely different person to this time last year and his grievances evidently run deep. Like him or hate him, however, he's a top talent and a serious threat to Hitman Alex's title reign inside that Chamber."

Dennis:
"He's all talk and he better back it up at King of Xtreme, otherwise he's going to look like an ass...and no cheesy shirt removing will hide that fact."

Cedar:
"Well ladies and gentlemen, up next is that man's tag team partner, JHalc, going up against Drake Dysfunction and like Michaels alloued to, if JHalc gets the victory, that must put him in line for that IC Title. We'll be right back."

The show then cuts to a commercial, before the arrival of the Jack of Hearts, JHalc.

----

Note, all this is completely in kayfabe intended to create some story and tension going into the match. Anyone who decides to actually get butt hurt, deserves to be...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels    Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:11 pm

I loved this! Funny I love Michael's role, how he just bashes every single person in a hilarious way.

Also:

"The Showstealer of the XWA, not one to bide the conventions that society are so desperate to throw at him, begins to bite his lip, hold his hands in the air and shake his hips around. The female fans are overjoyed by this act. The males, not so such. Though a guy in the third row holding a "WE WANT MACK!" sign seems to be enjoying it a little too much."

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels    Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:01 pm

I hate to burst your bubble, but you are forgetting a VERY key element to the chamber match.
The referee.
You best be counting on 7 men walking into the chamber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels    Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:35 pm

^ Shots Fired.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels    Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:04 pm

This shit just got real.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels    Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:05 pm

I'm going to make the referee a woman. nervous
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels    Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:19 pm

Batman wrote:
I'm going to make the referee a woman. nervous
Razor Xtreme confirmed as referee. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels    Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:20 pm

You're lucky I can't kick you, you little shit. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels    Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels  EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:33 pm

That may be the single wittiest thing I have ever heard TJ say.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels    Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:37 am

^
Bitch, comment on my promo.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels    Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:46 am

My entire match is a comment on your promo.... I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels    Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:26 am

Your match sucks.

Try again.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels    Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:18 pm

If my match sucks, it is because your promo sucked first....

So yea... there's that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels    Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels  Empty

Back to top Go down

Promo: "Six Men Walk Into a Chamber" | David Michaels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1