HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: OS: Ready to Take the Next Step?   OS: Ready to Take the Next Step? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:40 pm

The scene fades in as the initial excitement over the start of Revenge #5 starts to die down.  Fans are grabbing their snacks and merch, prepared for another exciting edition of XWA's prime time venture.  On the titantron appears yet another man in a suit, much like Mr. Basura the week before, however this one was different.  Likely a way to avoid further confrontations with the talent such as Giselle's run in with the executive a couple of shows prior.  Either way, it would appear XWA management has no plans of settling on a figurehead just yet as this man begins to speak.

"Good evening XWA Universe!  My name is Mr. Gomi, and I'm here to bring everyone some exciting news!"

Right from the get go it would appear this executive is a bit less camera shy than his colleague.  A smile on his face as he shuffles some papers on his desk.  

"First of all, XWA management would like to thank every single one of you watching tonight for continuing to support our endeavor with Revenge despite it's rocky start.  We hope to continue to have your support as we move forward.  And of course, this leads into why I'm here to talk tonight.  We would like to formally announce the first Revenge branded PPV in a month's time.  'Retaliation'"

The sound of fans cheering in the arena deafens at the announcement, and judging by Mr. Gomi's happy expression, he'd likely smile more if he could actually hear them all the way in his office.  

"Of course, many things are going to have to happen, but we are proud to say that we have two major plans prepared for the occasion.  The first being the finals of the Best of Revenge tournament!  We'll of course be finding out who the two lucky finalists are tonight, and plan forward appropriately.  The second big plan is to announce, just who it will be running the show!  I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious after all!  We plan to make a formal announcement at the start of Retaliation.  Thank you all for your time!"

With the exciting news finished, the scene fades away as the ring side staff prepare for the opening contest of the evening.  
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1