HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle? Empty
PostSubject: Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle?   Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:04 pm

Monday's RAW, it was teased that Paul Heyman wanted to marry Ryback after being "saved" by the former Skip Sheffield at Night of Champions. Instead, Heyman proposed that he become the latest "Paul Heyman Guy."

Vince McMahon was behind a shock tactic taking place on the program, as he made it clear to members of the writing staff that they feature "a spectacle" to lure viewers of ESPN's Monday Night Football away during halftime. A unnamed creative writer then pitched the idea of teasing Heyman asking Ryback his hand in marriage.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle?   Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:08 am

It was insanely awkward to watch.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle?   Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:25 am

^That
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle?   Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:36 am

I thought it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle?   Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:49 am

It was an hilarious segment. The reaction from everyone when he said he would "propose" to Ryback was like "...dafuq he just say?!" xD
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle?   Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:52 am

Oh it was hilarious, just inexplicably awkward.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle?   Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Freaking hilarious. I love when they do stuff like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle?   Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:07 pm

I had a feeling Vince was behind that

"WE GOT TO GET THAT SHOCK Value!"
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle?   Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:51 pm

It kind of felt like one of those Family Guy jokes where they keep it going so long that it stops being funny, then becomes funny again.

My brain was doing flips during the segment, like "do I like this? I don't think I like it...but it's funny...but I hate it...but I like it"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle?   Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle? EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:40 am

You know how many people flipped over from MNF? 0. Because they're watching football for a reason.

Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle? FJBloTX
Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Wickdtuk
Jobber
Wickdtuk

PostSubject: Re: Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle?   Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle? EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:01 am

Those constant commercial breaks get annoying as fuck. SOOOO its possible someone switched over.
Back to top Go down
http://wickdtuk.wix.com/wickdtuknation
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle?   Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's Behind The Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1