HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryback Says RybAxel Is The Only Positive Thing About Working With Paul Heyman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ryback Says RybAxel Is The Only Positive Thing About Working With Paul Heyman  Empty
PostSubject: Ryback Says RybAxel Is The Only Positive Thing About Working With Paul Heyman    Ryback Says RybAxel Is The Only Positive Thing About Working With Paul Heyman  EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:59 pm

In an interview with Miami Herald, Ryback said that he doesn't consider his time with Paul Heyman as a positive experience. Here are highlights:

On his heel turn: "I came in 2012 and burst on the scene. I believe I was the most popular thing. Before the ‘Yes Movement', there was the ‘Feed Me More' movement. I took the WWE by storm. I was undefeated for some time, sometimes taking on two guys at one time. I jumped in the main event scene very quickly and stayed very popular with the WWE Universe for a long time. We made the switch and went an opposite way and took it all away. Not that I necessarily agreed with it at the time, but I feel it was a good move."

On working with Paul Heyman: "I got absolutely nothing [from that]. It's a time period I will not even think to look back on."

On his team with Curtis Axel: "Curtis Axel is a great, amazing human being. Working with him is the most fun I've had in wrestling in some time. The only positive thing from Paul Heyman was getting to be around Curtis Axel and getting that out of it. Me and Curtis go back to developmental together. I'm very happy we are getting a chance to mesh and gel on TV and come together as RybAxel."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/321479/Ryback-Says-RybAxel-Is-The-Only-Positive-Thing-About-Working-With-Paul-Heyman.htm#gBg6qRejcY2ltIRC.99
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Ryback Says RybAxel Is The Only Positive Thing About Working With Paul Heyman  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryback Says RybAxel Is The Only Positive Thing About Working With Paul Heyman    Ryback Says RybAxel Is The Only Positive Thing About Working With Paul Heyman  EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:16 pm

He sounds like he's very in-character. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Says RybAxel Is The Only Positive Thing About Working With Paul Heyman    Ryback Says RybAxel Is The Only Positive Thing About Working With Paul Heyman  EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:45 pm

^but he does have a point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Says RybAxel Is The Only Positive Thing About Working With Paul Heyman    Ryback Says RybAxel Is The Only Positive Thing About Working With Paul Heyman  EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:48 pm

Quote :
I jumped in the main event scene very quickly

And this is when people started to not care about him. Which is also true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Says RybAxel Is The Only Positive Thing About Working With Paul Heyman    Ryback Says RybAxel Is The Only Positive Thing About Working With Paul Heyman  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryback Says RybAxel Is The Only Positive Thing About Working With Paul Heyman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1