HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Build to Roman vs Cena II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Build to Roman vs Cena II Empty
PostSubject: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 3:06 am

Instead of having Roman vs Brock or Cena vs whoever at Wrestlemania, lets have the Cena vs Roman sequel be at Wrestlemania. And this is how I would book it.

No Mercy: Cena vs Roman I- It is a back and forward match, both men getting in their shit. Near falls after near falls. being showered in boos probably. Roman is about to hit Cena with a spear, but Cena tips Roman up and locks in the STF...and makes Roman tap.
The PPV ends with a Victorious Cena in the ring as a heart broken Roman walks up the ramp, looking broken.

Next night on RAW: Roman is the first person that comes out. Most likely showered in boos, Fuck you Roman and you tapped out chants. Roman just standing in the ring, taking it all in. He looks around and just drops the mic as he leaves the ring.
Backstage we see Roman walking out of the building with his bags. Kurt tries to stop and ask him were is he going, but Roman doesn't even acknowledged Kurt and leaves the building.

Later that night: The Cena vs. Samoa Joe feud starts.

Months before the Royal Rumble: Cena and Joe have an awesome feud for awhile. Really don't know what I would do with this, but they probably have something cool.

Few weeks before the Royal Rumble: Cena announces he will be entering the Royal Rumble, but not only that he wants to accomplish something only a few other men have. He wants to go all the way. Cena enters himself at Number 1.

Royal Rumble: Cena is doing what he set out to do and he is doing it. Starting at Number 1 and making it all the way until it is just himself, Samoa Joe, Jinder Mahal (who lost the belt to Nakamura), AJ Styles...and the yet to enter Number 30. Jinder and Joe are teaming up on Cena, AJ is out after a team up on him. Cena fights back, AA's Joes and AA's Jinder out of the ring. Down to Cena, Aj, Joe...and the count down to number 30 begins....and it is Roman Reigns.
Roman walks out in a shower of boos. But no fucks are given as his eyes are set on John Cena. He makes his way down to the ring and meets Cena eye to eye for the first time since his lost at No Mercy...and Roman goes right on the attack. Roman beating down Cena in the corner, tossing him across the ring. Hitting him with superman punch after superman punch...and tossing Cena out of the match. Roman doesn't stop tho. He rolls to the outside and starts throwing Cena against the barricade, against the steel steps, drops him on the announcers table. Kurt and security come out to try to pull Roman off of Cena, but he keeps breaking free and continues to attack a now bloody up Cena. It is getting so out of hand that kurt gets on the mic to yell at Roman, if he doesn't stop this now...he will be DQ out of the Royal Rumble. Roman doesn't even give it a second and continues to attack Cena...so by the orders of Kurt, Roman has been kicked out of the match. It ends with Roman spearing Cena through the barricade.

Next night on RAW Kurt informs everyone that Cena will be out for awhile due to injuries a that he got from the hands of Roman Reigns. He also announces that Roman has been suspended until further notice.

Few weeks past: Cena makes his epic return. Cuts one of his promos. Calls out Kurt so he can ask him something. Kurt comes out, wondering what Cena wants. And Cena tells him, he wants Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania in DQ match. Kurt has to think it over for a second, but Cena makes his case and is able to get Kurt to lift the suspension of Roman Reigns. However Kurt also announces if Roman touches Cena before WM, he will be fired from the WWE.

Next Week: WWE holds another contract signing, but it will be presented in a more of a press conference. Camera people, ESPN people, ect ect. Even Vince shows up to witness the contract signing for the rematch.
Cena comes out. Does his thing. Mix reactions. Roman comes out, probably to a wave of boos. Cena slams Roman on the mic first before signing. Roman doesn't even pic up a mic, he just signs the contract...and jumps at Cena. The two of them start brawling and beating the hell out of each other. Security trying to pull them apart. Kurt and Vince yelling at Roman and Cena to stop. Roman ends up shoving Vince down. Cena pops up and has Roman up for an AA to put him through a table. But Roman racks the eyes of Cena, gets off of him and powerbombs him through the table.
As Roman walks up the ramp, Kurt with the mic starts yelling at Roman...and just when he is about to fire him. Cena grabs a mic laying next to him and tells Kurt to stop. Cena weakly gets up to his feet.He tells Kurt if he fires Roman, he quits WWE. He wants to kick Roman's ass at Wrestlemania and if he doesn't get to, he walks. So against Kurt better judgement, he doesn't fire Roman.

Week before WM: Kurt has put Roman and Cena in a pick your poison matches, in which Cena and Roman will pick who the other faces that end. Cena's match is up first.
Cena comes out onto the stage, doing his normal thing until Roman jumps him from behind. Roman starts to beat the hell out of Cena, Cena fighting back but Roman keeps being too much for him because how badly hurt he is. Cena is near the edge of the stage, wooble legged. Roman is about to spear him off, but Cena catches up in an AA and does a SUper AA off the stage.
Roman and Cena are laid out after crashing through some tables and neither can wrestle for the night.
Through the night the commentators give updates on if either men will be able to fight at WM. by the end of the night they confirm the match is still on.

WM: Cena has a grand entrance. Roman just does his normal entrance. The match starts off all Roman at first. Later turns into a Cena come back. Then becomes back and forward until Cena gets the upper hand. A Table is set up in the ring from earlier. Cena has Roman up on the middle rope, ready to Super AA him through the table. But Roman racks the eyes and is able to escape. Not only that he grabs Cena by the head and pulls him down neck first onto the top rope. At this point Roman is just going after Cena's neck. Neck breakers, elbow drop to the back of the neck. Wraps Cena's head in a chair and runs him into a ring post. Cena is just gushing blood from his mouth. The commentators in complete horror of what is happening. Roman gives Cena a spear, another Spear, and a 3rd spear...but he doesn't pin him just yet. He grabs another chair, puts the top part of the chair under neck throat and does a  Chair Guillotine in the middle of the ring.
Cena lays there in a pool of blood, with Roman places a foot on his neck, smirk on his face and the ref counts..1...2...3.
Roman finally grabs a mic and talks for the first time in months...and all he said is..."Now This is my yard." and leaves.

Roman Cena III will be saved for Summerslam and I will do that later.

but my goal after this WM match is pretty much turn Roman in the Naito of WWE...in a way.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 4:04 am

Naito worked because

A: He tapped into a counter-culture that existed in reality in Japan. Roman can't do that. He is the popular culture, period.

B: They really moved on to Okada, and then even went with Kenny for a YEAR before giving Naito his moment. No one believes WWE is moving on from Roman.

Any plan that says "Let's convince the fans we moved on from Roman" is ignorant. The fans will never believe it. They ran it way too long. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 10:41 am

Well thats why this is my booking, because this is how I would book Roman. I am doing what WWE needs to do, make him a good heel before ever making him babyface again. Make him ruthless, bitter, and a bad ass. Is WWE going to do this? Hell No, but this is just what I would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 10:51 am

also doing the Heyman thing, hide the bad features and push forward the good features in Roman. He isn't much of a talker, so I don't have him talk that much. His best feature is looking like a bad ass...so I make him a total ruthless badass.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 11:30 am

Triple H said it best. If Roman turns heel, the smarks will cheer him and the people that like him now will boo him, which accomplishes absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 11:45 am

TJ Ω wrote:
Triple H said it best. If Roman turns heel, the smarks will cheer him and the people that like him now will boo him, which accomplishes absolutely nothing.

WWE doesn't care about what kind of reaction he gets, they just care about reactions. Besides his character has been stale for a long while, why not give him something else to work with? If he is cheered so be it, if he is booed so be it in WWE eyes. having that type of mind set is no excuse to try different things with people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 11:49 am

and how would it accomplishes absolutely nothing? if anything if it makes him more popular among the smarks that means they will buy the more of his merch. Smarks and hardcore fans are more heavy buyers of merch anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 11:54 am

but seriously that type of mind set is lazy af. "Oh if we switch him into a heel, the smarks will just cheer him and the kids and women will hate him" So we just leave it as is? Not try something different and see what happens, possibly letting money get away?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 12:07 pm

I believe after No Mercy that Cena is off to film another movie and won't be back until the Royal Rumble.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 3:35 pm

Suzuki-Gun wrote:
and how would it accomplishes absolutely nothing? if anything if it makes him more popular among the smarks that means they will buy the more of his merch. Smarks and hardcore fans are more heavy buyers of merch anyways.

No? Indifferent

Parents buying Cena shit still outsells everything else by a mile.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 3:39 pm

Yeah, I actually think the smarks are a minority of WWE's audience. Casuals fans and kids are the ones that WWE appeases to the most.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 5:20 pm

Smarks don't pay for shit. And then they wonder why WWE doesn't cater to them. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 6:03 pm

I pay for the WWE Network and once bought a Dolph Ziggler shirt.

Suck it, internet!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 6:46 pm

Drächen Fx wrote:
I believe after No Mercy that Cena is off to film another movie and won't be back until the Royal Rumble.
Is he gonna star in the next Buried film? Duck
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 7:12 pm

All WWE has left is hardcore fans or snarls. Who the fuck else would watch three hours of RAW every week? WWE chased away the casual fan by doing shit l8ke that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 7:12 pm

McClown Town wrote:
Drächen Fx wrote:
Is he gonna star in the next Buried film? Duck
Build to Roman vs Cena II 200
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 7:15 pm

Rellim wrote:
Smarks don't pay for shit. And then they wonder why WWE doesn't cater to them. Rolling Eyes
Bro I paid 3 grand for Snoopz and I to go to WrestleMaina. You really think.someone who casually watches the product is gonna pay that kind of cash?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 10:58 pm

the casual fanbase in WWE is pretty much a dying thing, All WWE has truly left is the hardcore. the small crowds they are drawing is proof of it. The kids they have left like you said only buy the Cena crap, everyone else is it the hardcore fan base. the hardcores they don't pay for PPVs, but they will buy the crap WWE sales on shop. Every year the casual fan base dies out little by little. You can say it is because of the internet, the network, and shit but look at the numbers. WWE youtube numbers aren't that impressive, they don't have that many subs to the WWE network like they have been hoping. Because you know who buys the WWE network the most? not average joe and his family but The hardcores.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 5:55 am

Why do people act like marks vs smarks still exists? Funny

You'd have to be silly. The internet is not a minority anymore. That's why AJ got a megastar pop in his first night. There's no such thing as smarks vs marks anymore. There's "smarks" vs most women and children, along with a few casual fans who dont spend as much money.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 11:59 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Rellim wrote:
Bro I paid 3 grand for Snoopz and I to go to WrestleMaina. You really think.someone who casually watches the product is gonna pay that kind of cash?
Yeah, rich people Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build to Roman vs Cena II   Build to Roman vs Cena II Empty

Back to top Go down

Build to Roman vs Cena II

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1