HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My build up for Cena vs Rusev

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

My build up for Cena vs Rusev Empty
PostSubject: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:47 pm

So after tonight's announcement, I had a think and decided to think about how I'd book Rusev vs John Cena in the current situation.

•John Cena and Rusev do a few promos during the lead up to Fast Lane. And have John Cena state that he will be the first American to beat Rusev.

•John Cena beats Rusev by DQ, due to Rusev beating down on Cena in the corner. Rusev then puts the accolade on Cena till he passes out.

•The Raw after Fast Lane have John Cena say he wants a rematch but this time in a No DQ match at Wrestlemania 31 as well as Rusev putting up the United States Championship.

•The Raw after Lana accepts the challenge, and if John Cena loses he must show respect to Rusev by shaking his hand, and saying Rusev is better then him.

•John Cena & Rusev do a contract signing on the road to WM31 with Cena putting Rusev through the table.

•WM31 Rusev beats John Cena by making him tap to the accolade. John shakes Rusev's hand, and walks out of the ring as Rusev celebrates on the big win.

•During the Reigns vs Lesnar match, Kane, Big Show and J&J Security are at ring side, and starting attacking Reigns after he beats Brock. Next The Rock comes out to go save Reigns. After The Rock beats them all down, Rusev jumps the barrier and super kicks The Rock. Reigns goes to super man punch Rusev, but Rusev super kicks him as well. Rusev then puts Reigns out with the accolade and Seth Rollins cashes in. And becomes your new champion.

This leads up to a Rusev vs Rock match at Summerslam. Bang brilliant.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:52 pm

Doesn't seem that exciting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:53 pm

My build up for Cena vs Rusev Ovbmalw
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:58 pm

^ I gave up hope on this fantasy booking at that line as well.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:02 am

It wouldn't be the first time Cena tapped Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:03 am

You are thinking of Pre-WWE Champion John Cena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:06 am

Also why would John Cena (Merica) shake hands with the evil Russian? that be like Rocky getting beat by Ivan and then shakes his hand...

wait...

If WWE books this like Rocky 4 I will love them forever Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:09 am

Rocky 4 came out 3 decades ago. Plus Vince wouldn't want another steroid scandal Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:11 am

This is storyline is 3 decades old. Might as well ham it up.

I guess R-Truth will play as Apollo.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:12 am

It would be amazing if Rusev kayface killed Ron Killings in a US Title match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:14 am

The feud better be 3/4th Montages.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:24 am

This dude living in fantasy world. Keep dreaming, Cena gonna whoop that ass. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:44 am

Yeah That start saying bye to that undefeated streak or w/e.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:07 am

It's not a real undefeated streak. He has a ton of DQ loses.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:25 am

Never been pinned or submitted, all that matters. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:36 am

NAH
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:50 am

Cena tapped out to Kurt Angle once.

The more you know Funny
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:49 am

All the times Cena tapped: (as Cena, not looking up when he was "The Prototype")

The last time Cena tapped out was to Kurt Angle at WWE No Way Out 2004 (Feb. 15th, 2004) in a Triple Threat Match that also had The Big Show in it.

The time before then was Chris Benoit on SmackDown Dec. 2nd, 2003.

Then Kurt Angle at WWE No Mercy 2003 (Oct. 19th, 2003).

There was another match that was a tag match before then featuring Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit against John Cena & Billy Kidman. Angle/Benoit won by submission, but I'm too lazy to find out who tapped. This was on SmackDown Oct. 8th, 2002.

So there you go. Cena has tapped only three (or four, if he tapped in that tag match) times. All from 2004 and before.

Cena tapping out to Rusev is risky. They would have to acknowledge Rusev to be THAT good. After all, Cena's only ever tapped out to two individuals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:31 am

You dont really need Cena to tap out to lose by submission. The logical thing to do would be to have him "pass out" from all the pain but we've seen time and time again, Cena doesnt do that.

Quote :

•During the Reigns vs Lesnar match, Kane, Big Show and J&J Security are at ring side, and starting attacking Reigns after he beats Brock. Next The Rock comes out to go save Reigns. After The Rock beats them all down, Rusev jumps the barrier and super kicks The Rock. Reigns goes to super man punch Rusev, but Rusev super kicks him as well. Rusev then puts Reigns out with the accolade and Seth Rollins cashes in. And becomes your new champion.

......NAH. This is an overbooked mess and they WOULDNT do it at a Wrestlemania. You're essentially making Lesnar look weak by losing to Reigns only for Reigns to be taken out by a camel clutch?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:41 pm

Also, that was Cena in 2004, that doesn't count. Post 2005 Cena "never gives up" and will "never tap out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:44 pm

anything Cena did before 2005 doesn't count since that wasn't the Cena we know of today. Rusev isn't making Cena tap out to anything.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:45 pm

Exactly. That's like saying "Remember that one time in 2001 where Brock lost to Funaki?" (didnt actually happen), that means Brock isn't strong and should get jobbed forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:48 pm

Brock lost to Batista in OVW but You'll never hear anything about it. Because that was before here comes the pain Brock and before The animal Batista. Batista's name was pretty much meant he was the demon of the deep....so he was a fishsatan.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:26 pm

They'd have John Cena pass out before they'd have him tap out.

I could maybe see them having him pass out & lose if they make the moment seem intense enough. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:39 pm

That idea sucks because R-Truth isn't involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My build up for Cena vs Rusev   My build up for Cena vs Rusev Empty

Back to top Go down

My build up for Cena vs Rusev

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next