HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be? Empty
PostSubject: A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be?   A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:46 pm

Blame it on all the recent binge-viewing of Breaking Bad, but The Simpsons creators plan on killing a “regular character” in the forthcoming 25th season of the long-running animated series. Executive producer Al Jean teased the death in an interview with The Sun News, saying: “I’ll give you a clue that the actor playing the character won an Emmy for playing that character, but I won’t say who it is.”

Don’t think too hard. As any greying Simpsonian is wont to explain, pretty much every major cast member has nabbed the famed golden statue at one time or another. This leaves the proverbial crime scene to include characters voiced by Nancy Cartwright (Bart), Dan Castellaneta (Homer, Grampa Krusty, Barney, and many others ), Julie Kavner (Marge), Hank Azaria (Apu, Chief Wiggum, Moe, among the two dozen ), Yeardley Smith (Lisa), Marcia Wallace (Edna Krabappel), Jackie Mason (Rabbi Krustofski), Kelsey Grammar (Sideshow Bob), and Anne Hathaway (Princess Penelope).

Surprisingly, Harry Shearer has never had the honor to thank Matt Groening and James L. Brooks onstage, meaning we won’t be see the demise of Mr. Burns, Waylon Smithers, Reverend Lovejoy, Kent Brockman, Lenny, Principal Skinner, Otto Mann, Rainier Wolfcastle, and definitely not Ned Flanders. Phew. Who else was going to take care of Rod and Todd? (ICYMI: Their mother Maude passed away back in season 11.)

Other Springfielders who’ve shuffled off this mortal coil include: Bleeding Gums Murphy, Frank Grimes, Fat Tony, Marvin Monroe, and Homer’s mother Mona.

So, that leaves only about a hundred other characters to ponder over. If you’re the gambling type, we suggest you don’t put any money on Homer Simpson. Although, the Vegas odds on oft-forgotten Shelbyville Milhouse are startling high. Play to win, people. Play to win.

The Simpsons returns to FOX this Sunday, October 6th at 8:00 p.m. EST.

Read more: http://entertainment.time.com/2013/10/02/a-simpsons-character-will-die-this-season-but-who/#ixzz2gb8oAKLz
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be?   A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:48 pm

I'd like them to kill of like Bart or Homer, purely to see everyone's reaction Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be?   A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:12 pm

If they killed Homer, the show would be over. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be?   A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Exactly. That'd be a fitting end.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be?   A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:35 pm

I don't really care. I mean, I care enough that I want to know who it will be, but I don't care because I don't think I'll miss any of them, apart from Homer or Bart, and it won't be either of them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be?   A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:05 pm

I think it will be Sideshow Bob. Kelsey has trouble doing the voice and they've done all they could do with the character, really.

A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be? FJBloTX
A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be?   A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:07 pm

They should just kill Otto Mann, his death won't create a huge impact either. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be?   A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:22 am

I haven't watched The Simpsons in forever. As soon as I started watching Family Guy years ago, it wasn't the same.

Though it'd probably be sad. Maybe it won't be such a "big" character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be?   A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Barney the drunk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be?   A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1