HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reigns vs Cena

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Reigns vs Cena Empty
PostSubject: Reigns vs Cena   Reigns vs Cena EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 8:29 am

This is going to happen not matter what, and I think the two will put on a great match together. Cena puts on good to great matches, Roman puts on good to great matches. I know some will say "oh its because so and so carried them" No I watched those matches and they put in just a much work as the other guy. Takes two to tango...if anything else the crowd is going to make this an interesting match. But imo for this match to truly work. Roman gonna work as the heel. At Summerslam should become Universal champion with the help of Seth and Dean, Reforming the shield as Heels. They just dominate RAW for months, until Cena comes over and wants to put a stop to them. Roman tells Cena he will retire him like he did Undertaker and set it up for Survivor Series. They probably want to have it at Mania, but I say have it at Survivor series if they want it to continue making it feel special. Last year it was Lesnar/Goldberg, this year have it be Cena/Reigns.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Reigns vs Cena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reigns vs Cena   Reigns vs Cena EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:50 am

This would also be the biggest money match WWE could possibly have right now Oh man
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Reigns vs Cena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reigns vs Cena   Reigns vs Cena EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 1:43 pm

If they didn't make Roman heel after he tried to murder one of the most over wrestlers in the company by crashing his ambulance, they're not making Roman heel. When this match happens, it's gonna be face versus face.

I'm not saying that's what it should be. I agree Roman should be the heel in it (and, in general, he should've already become a heel), but with all the chances they had to turn him heel and didn't, I have no doubt it'll be face vs. face when this happens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Reigns vs Cena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reigns vs Cena   Reigns vs Cena EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm

I look forward to it anyway. Should be a good match regardless of anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reigns vs Cena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reigns vs Cena   Reigns vs Cena Empty

Back to top Go down

Reigns vs Cena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1