HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockstar Games sorry for GTA's online problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rockstar Games sorry for GTA's online problems Empty
PostSubject: Rockstar Games sorry for GTA's online problems   Rockstar Games sorry for GTA's online problems EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Rockstar Games, the company behind video game Grand Theft Auto V, has apologised to its customers for problems they have experienced following the launch yesterday of the online version of the game.
Users of GTA Online have taken to social media sites and gaming forums in droves, to complain about a range of problems with the game. It is reported the problems are as a result of a technical issue caused by the large numbers of people trying to log on and play the game, following its online launch.

On its support page, Rockstar Games apologised for the inconvenience caused, and thanked customers for their patience. It said it is continuing to look at the issues and is working around the clock on resolving them as quickly as possible.
Among the problems experienced by customers were an inability to load, server error messages and the freezing of the game. Last week Rockstar had warned that the popularity of the game since its launch might mean that the servers hosting the online version would not be able to handle the traffic.

GTAV became the fastest-selling entertainment product of all time earlier this month, selling more than $1 billion worth of copies in just three days following its launch.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games sorry for GTA's online problems   Rockstar Games sorry for GTA's online problems EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Free DLC for anything they put out for this game. We won't take any less. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games sorry for GTA's online problems   Rockstar Games sorry for GTA's online problems EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:58 pm

They better be sorry.

Lol, I honestly could care less that the the Online got delayed, I wasn't planning on focusing on it until I finished story mode anyways.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games sorry for GTA's online problems   Rockstar Games sorry for GTA's online problems EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:09 pm

cash in on the briefcase glitch while you can, merely downloading the online patch fixes it and you have to actually accumulate your money!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games sorry for GTA's online problems   Rockstar Games sorry for GTA's online problems EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:45 am

No biggie. I knew that would happen. I haven't even completed the game yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games sorry for GTA's online problems   Rockstar Games sorry for GTA's online problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Rockstar Games sorry for GTA's online problems

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1