HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V Empty
PostSubject: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:16 pm

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-games-dont-make-a-pc-version-of-gta-v#share

Welp...
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:18 pm

No, make a PC version. Cause if they do, they'll have to port it to PS4. 8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:27 pm

No they WONT have to TJ, they can make PC without doing either PS4 or Xbox one if they choose to.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:29 pm

I can understand why. PC gamers get so many benefits that console gamers don't. Funny

But nonetheless, they shouldn't be shunned for it. Even if most PC gamers are really... cuntsy about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Theyve already said this GTA isnt going nextgen, so if it did go to PC then thats as far as itll be ported.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:30 pm

No, Fuck that. I want a PS4 version Mad as hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Why won't it be on the next console?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:47 pm

Because Rockstar chose not to make it next gen.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:50 pm

They spent nearly 300 mil on it and it's NOT multigenerational? What the fuck did they spend it on, booze and hookers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:01 pm

those are both in the game so why yes, yes they did
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:18 pm

..... Mad as hell

... Neutral

...Touche. walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:00 am

....this is fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:25 am

Batman wrote:
I can understand why. PC gamers get so many benefits that console gamers don't. Funny

But nonetheless, they shouldn't be shunned for it. Even if most PC gamers are really... cuntsy about it.
There's plenty of console gamers who are cuntsy about everything console. Cuntsy people are generally the vocal majority. It's not most PC gamers just the vocal ones. shifty

But PC players getting extra stuff shouldn't be a reason to not have a PC version. That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard, especially considering everything extra PC side is community created.

Ah, I see the issue is pirating games. I guess no one should make games on anything then because you can pirate PS3 and 360 games the same as PC games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:40 am

Sorry Mikey, but I gotta disagree. Console gamers CAN be cunts, but most of the PC Gamers I know ARE cunts. They seem to think every game that comes out is 'better on the PC' then it ever will be on the consoles. They brag about the modding. They keep claiming consoles are stupid ways to game.

Really, you gotta know Rockstar will eventually port GTA V to the PC. But right now their focusing on getting the game out, getting the online up, and then expanding upon that.

Speaking of - GTA V players. Be it 360 or PS3, we can all be on the same crew. I'm open to name ideas, besides 'XWA Warriors' but for now, join this...

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/xwa_warriors

When the online starts, we're gonna kill Big Grin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:48 am

Well it depends who you find really as I do agree alot of the PC Only people are elitists, but so many more field a console as well and see how both sides are. When you actually have both, you know that most games that come out for PC and console are better on PC)Usually due to modding, sometimes just aalot better with keyboard and mouse over controller), but some truly aren't as good without ALOT of modding support (Dark Souls for example)

As far as GTA, it is inevitable they shall make it to PC and not miss out on the money there. Will there be pirates? Yes. That isn't possible to stop without not making a PC version at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:48 am

Dat name is gay as hell though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:50 am

I still dont get how you can use the keyboard and mouse at the same time. Thats always awkward to me. Give me a controller any day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:36 am

^ Yeah that. I'd rather relax and play a game than sit at the computer.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:14 am

They'll port the bloody thing when they think it's financially viable...and can be arsed. Right now, they don't even need to consider it because when it comes out on Tuesday or whenever it is, virtually everyone will have it on a 360 or PS3 Funny

PC gaming can be really awkward if you're not familiar with the know how (for example, just getting a controller to even remotely work with mine is something you need a bloody degree in xD). Console gaming is way more convenient as all the boring shit has already been done for you in the box lol. First person shooters are best with a mouse and keyboard and management games like Football Manager or Sim City etc., but that's about it imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:18 am

they have been in the process of making GTA V for a long time now, before Ps4 and Xbox one where announced. Before then I think they delayed the game twice. So making a ps4 and Xbox one port would have delay the release again. They where probably getting sick of delaying it and that would have been just more work. I am sure if GTA V does really well and there is a high demand there will be a next gen release
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:18 am

in a year
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:31 am

^ I could see that happening honestly.

Anywho, idk if Rockstar is aware of this or not, but some guy has a gameplay of GTA V, and you can see him riding a bike around Grove Street. It seems tight.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:33 pm

Agreed Ace. Like seriously, EVERY PC gamer I know makes SURE I know theyre PC gamers. And they act as if it's infinitely better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:42 pm

Honestly unless you are trying to use either a wireless controller or a playstation controller it's not that hard getting a controller to work with a computer. Buy a wired 360 controller and there you go, you have your way it works. Plug it into the USB port and you are solid, never had any issues with it.

As far as mouse and keyboard being awkward, that's why alot of PC gamers also spend some extra $$ for a specialized mouse and/or keyboard. Mike and I both dropped a good bit on our mice which help us out as alot of the features can be programmed into the macro keys on the side and lessen the load on the keyboard itself. On top of that you can also modify the controls alot more deeply and find a way that is comfortable to you for the game.

I do love my console gaming as well, yes it is easier, but I also have friends there I can't get on PC which I can't deny and the same is vice versa. Both have their positives and negatives, I can do either just more on a PC kick as of late.
Back to top Go down
Wickdtuk
Jobber
Wickdtuk

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:27 am

If you think about it...not having it on next gen gives you a reason to continue playing your current gen system longer. That is, if you're playing the online feature of GTA mostly.
Back to top Go down
http://wickdtuk.wix.com/wickdtuknation
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V   Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V Empty

Back to top Go down

Petition to Rockstar Games: DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next