HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which is worse?
Matt Hardy Deletion
What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
James Ellsworth
What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?   What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:15 pm

Ellsworth by far.

I'm really enjoying Broken Matt Hardy.

I totally get why some people don't like it but I think it's amazing.

It's so different and entertaining to watch.
Back to top Go down

What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?   What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:17 pm

Snoope Fiasco wrote:
There's a bit of a difference between comedic wrestlers such as Colt and Matt.

Comedic wrestlers are generally actually funny.

I don't get how horribly over-acting while doing shitty backyard wrestling is funny or entertaining in any way. The only thing this whole storyline has ever done that made me laugh was the dilapidated boat quote.

and i can say how I can't understand why a shitty show like Family guy can be popular...or was.

like I said it comes down to taste.

and I can go on and on about why Family guy is trash and you can go on and on about Matt being trash. But at the end of the day both are making money rather we like it or not.

Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?   What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:19 pm

Idk when Family Guy became part of a discussion about Matt Hardy and James Ellsworth, but alright.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?   What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:19 pm

James is crap because it has been over exposed and they really can't do much with it expect the same thing over and over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?   What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:21 pm

Snoope Fiasco wrote:
Idk when Family Guy became part of a discussion about Matt Hardy and James Ellsworth, but alright.

because what is art to someone, might just be bullshit to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?   What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:22 pm

But the Matt Hardy thing hasn't been over exposed? That's the only thing that's been talked about in TNA. TNA's headline is basically "Overacted Backyard Wrestling + some other shit happens".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?   What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:23 pm

Snoope Fiasco wrote:
But the Matt Hardy thing hasn't been over exposed? That's the only thing that's been talked about in TNA. TNA's headline is basically "Overacted Backyard Wrestling + some other shit happens".

never said it wasn't. But here is the thing, Matt is all the buzz TNA has right now. So of course they will over expose him.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?   What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:33 pm

The Goldish of Bergs wrote:
James is crap because it has been over exposed and they really can't do much with it expect the same thing over and over.
I think he has alright psychology. Dude's a good jobber (happy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?   What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:38 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
The Goldish of Bergs wrote:
I think he has alright psychology. Dude's a good jobber (happy)
he's a hell of a jobber, but his whole loveable loser gimmick is running its course
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?   What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:44 pm

is broken matt dumb? Yes. Will it last forever? of course not. Is it fun? Yes. Will it be remembered? Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?   What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 8:23 am

What's worse? The misuse of "shit" and "retarded" to define something marks don't like.
(yes, I went there.)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?   What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 11:41 am

I think the Ellsworth thing is happening partly because rosters are so thin after the brand split (they literally just traded IC/WC feuds on last night's show). Not enough main event level guys on Smackdown to feud w/ AJ, so they have to run w/ whatever is hot at the time. The only reason why this AJ/Ambrose feud was interesting was because of Ellsworth. Furthermore, Dean's World Title run proved why he isn't main event level.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?   What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 12:55 pm

I didn't know about either of them until just recently. I've yet to really see what James Ellsworth is all about but I looked up some youtube clips on Broken Matt Hardy not too long ago and honestly... I like the character / storyline. Funny I also kinda like that alliance the Hardys are feuding with.

It's all cheesy for sure but I love stuff like this. Unrealistic storylines are a thing of beauty in wrestling if done right and I think Broken Matt definitely is done right. WWF did this kind of stuff to perfection during the Attitude Era.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?   What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 3:40 pm

Clowning On That Beat wrote:
WWF did this kind of stuff to perfection during the Attitude Era.
Thank you. I so wanted to compare The Final Deletion to the most destructive era in pro wrestling. Thanks for doing it for me buddy good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?   What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Zanon wrote:
What's worse? The misuse of "shit" and "retarded" to define something marks don't like.
(yes, I went there.)

One of the definitions of shit: "an exclamation of disgust, anger, or annoyance."
The informal definition of retarded: "very foolish or stupid."

Source: Google (define:shit / define:retarded)

Wacko Jacko
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?   What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 11:51 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Clowning On That Beat wrote:
WWF did this kind of stuff to perfection during the Attitude Era.
Thank you. I so wanted to compare The Final Deletion to the most destructive era in pro wrestling. Thanks for doing it for me buddy good job
You gotta stop acting like the Attitude Era wasn't such a great time to be alive. Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?   What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Worse? The Matt Hardy Deletion Shit or the James Ellsworth Shit?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2