HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA   Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:46 pm

In an interview with 4th and Pain, Mr. Anderson discussed his current status with TNA and said that he expects to sign a new contract within the next week.

"Currently, my contract with TNA expired as of Friday last week, but we're just negotiating right now. I'm hoping and assuming that we're going to come to a new agreement relatively soon and I'll be back on Thursday nights. I have no intentions of not being with TNA. I enjoyed my time with TNA, and I think it's a really good time for the company right now. I'm really excited about some of the changes that are going on there, and some of the changes that have taken place.

"I've been pretty happy with, creatively, the direction that I've gone in the last month or so, and I'm looking forward to coming back. I felt I had a good little run there with Bully Ray, however short-lived it was, but I'd like to come back and hopefully pick up where I left off there. It's just basically legal stuff. My agent and my lawyer are working and dealing with stuff, so I'm sitting back here trying to enjoy some time off and not get too stressed out about things. I don't think it's going to take long; I think we're going to have something wrapped up within the next week."
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA   Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:44 pm

Well, Minkaro....what now? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA   Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:49 pm

TNA programming quality just dropped 465%
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA   Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Thank you Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA   Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:46 pm

ANDERSON!...........shhhhhhhhh

ANDERSON....
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA   Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Wait for it.....WAIT FOR IIIIIIIIIT!!!!! AAAAAAAANDERRRRRRRSOOOOOOOOON!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA   Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:40 am

As long as they fucking use him, I am more than happy for this to happen. His last two weeks managed to get a great reaction from the crowd and shown that he still has a use.

If he resigns and is left in the background again, I'll be annoyed <_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA   Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Anderson Expects to Re-Sign With TNA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1