HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stardust Talks the Match to Look Out for at NOC, What He Expects Out of Cesaro vs Sheamus, The “Cosmic Key” and More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Stardust Talks the Match to Look Out for at NOC, What He Expects Out of Cesaro vs Sheamus, The “Cosmic Key” and More Empty
PostSubject: Stardust Talks the Match to Look Out for at NOC, What He Expects Out of Cesaro vs Sheamus, The “Cosmic Key” and More   Stardust Talks the Match to Look Out for at NOC, What He Expects Out of Cesaro vs Sheamus, The “Cosmic Key” and More EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:37 pm

Michael Jones of DC 101 recently did an interview with WWE superstar Stardust, during which the two talked about the Cosmic Key, the strategy against The Usos, and Stardust offered his thoughts on the match to watch out for this Sunday and what he expects from Cesaro. The following are interview highlights:

On the match to watch at Night of Champions:

“Think of them as planets, in your own personal WWE galaxy. And the one that I think is most habitable, the one that I think is most entertaining with beaches, with purple water and 18 moons, things that you would see in what your methos would consider Star Wars, would be the planet that is the Intercontinental Championship. I always look forward to an Intercontinental Championship title match, and Dolph Ziggler, he is the Ziggy to my Stardust.”

On Cesaro vs. Sheamus at the PPV:

“I’ve been missing the big swing, the giant swing. If you’re going to swing a man, if you’re going to swing a man round like you’re training him for the astronaut program, preparing him for the centripetal forces that are involved with the violent aggressive nature of space, if you’re going to do that, then you do it to Sheamus of all people. You do it to Sheamus. If you give me a big swing, then by all means they could steal the show.”

http://www.dc101.com/onair/mike-jones-4720/interview-wwes-stardust-12781327/#ixzz3Dlhxgzpt
Back to top Go down

Stardust Talks the Match to Look Out for at NOC, What He Expects Out of Cesaro vs Sheamus, The “Cosmic Key” and More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1