HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Smackdown live Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 6:22 pm

I remember a day when Pay Per Views had the big matches, I remember when the TV shows built to the PPVs not PPVs setting up for the TV shows. Cena vs Nakamura first encounter on Free TV is FUCKING STUPID. They are doing it to get a quick ratings boost for the week, instead of a building it up, making it a bigger fucking deal and in the end...MAKE MORE FUCKING MONEY. BUT nooo lets just throw this encounter away like it doesn't mean jack shit. Huge matches should rarely ever take place on TV...Nakamura vs Cena is too big for TV, the two of them deserve to have their match at one of the big Four, not some random Smackdown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 6:26 pm

It pisses me off when WWE just throws shit away just for cheap ratings boost. They did that shit with Sasha and Bayley becoming women's champions for the first time, they are doing it here with Nakamura vs Cena's first encounter. They have real chance of making great TV building to their first match and they blow their load too soon, robs us of the build up, robs us of great TV, and they flush away big money they could fucking make with this.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 6:39 pm

I think Cena vs. Nakamura could have been the main event of SummerSlam. I don't know how big of a draw Nakamura has been for WWE but I don't think it matters because John Cena is The Man.

I agree with Bull this is stupid. But I see the other side too. If ratings are down WWE should do something to fix that. WWE's TV deal with USA is their big money maker. It isn't The Network or pay per views. That's their bread and butter so they gotta keep on top of that.

It wouldn't be such a huge problem if they had a better product. It's hard to pull off with as much content they're making for TV and The Network.

Maybe this isn't going to be a one of match. Maybe this is the beginning of a series of matches. Maybe this will end in a double count out or DQ. So if you're going to do a screwy finish maybe it's better the match be on SmackDown. Yes I'm giving WWE the benefit of the doubt right now. Usually they let me down. But I'll wait and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 6:46 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
I think Cena vs. Nakamura could have been the main event of SummerSlam. I don't know how big of a draw Nakamura has been for WWE but I don't think it matters because John Cena is The Man.

I agree with Bull this is stupid. But I see the other side too. If ratings are down WWE should do something to fix that. WWE's TV deal with USA is their big money maker. It isn't The Network or pay per views. That's their bread and butter so they gotta keep on top of that.

It wouldn't be such a huge problem if they had a better product. It's hard to pull off with as much content they're making for TV and The Network.

Maybe this isn't going to be a one of match. Maybe this is the beginning of a series of matches. Maybe this will end in a double count out or DQ. So if you're going to do a screwy finish maybe it's better the match be on SmackDown. Yes I'm giving WWE the benefit of the doubt right now. Usually they let me down. But I'll wait and see what happens.

No doubt it will be a great match if they let Cena and Nakamura do what they do best. But thats another thing I don't like is the idea of their first match ending screwy, the two of them deserve better than that. Also this is a match building up to a WWE Title match with Jinder Mahal...that sounds like shit you see on a WWE game in universe mode after you sim the game for 8 years.

it's also a major issue with wrestling is that they want it here and now, not bother building things up, apart from New Japan what is what I really like them.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 6:52 pm

I'm with you. I honestly don't give a shit about Jinder Mahal as WWE Champion. I don't care about Cena vs. Mahal. If it's a good match it will be because of Cena.

And people wouldn't want the match on SmackDown if WWE didn't do it already. I don't think anyone would be crying if Daniel Bryan came out and instead said the number one contender's match will take place at SummerSlam. WWE is to blame here not the fans.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 1:10 am

I bet we're gonna get a Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens match at SummerSlam tho Bruh......
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 1:14 am

Drächen Fx wrote:
I bet we're gonna get a Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens match at SummerSlam tho Bruh......
I was hoping he was going to wrestle Ian Rotten though
WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 BrU2AVZ
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 1:17 am

I don't think WWE does death matches & light tubes, bro Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:17 pm

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:37 pm

Who's the team with the trumpets?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:38 pm

Kitty wrote:
Who's the team with the trumpets?
The New Day clown
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:47 pm

I like Aiden English.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:52 pm

Aiden English is now my favorite wrestler of all time.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:54 pm

Kitty wrote:
He just beat your old favorite wrestler #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:57 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Kitty wrote:
He just beat your old favorite wrestler #FeelTheBern
Zayn you have been replaced Hello
Back to top Go down
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:58 pm

I like Naomi's light show.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 12:41 am

I love that the crowd is singing Nakamura's theme.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 12:58 am

Okay I actually thought Cena was gonna win there.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:00 am

Back to top Go down
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:01 am

He would've had the match in the bag if he didn't get cocky tbh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:03 am

still can't get over the fact these two fought to see who faces Jinder Mahal. Again, like simming through universe mode for 8 years. Great that Nakamura won (won't get into how stupid wwe is for putting this on free tv)and hopefully he becomes WWE champion...but remember who is the MITB holder, could see something like at Summerslam 2013
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:08 am

All the commercials ruined the match, and it was one of the reasons why people were complaining that it was on free TV because WWE likes to get those commercials in. Imagine what the match coulda been like w/ build and more time #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown live Discussion    WWE Smackdown live Discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Smackdown live Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next