HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you be OK with Cage in the WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Would you be OK with Cage in the WWE Empty
PostSubject: Would you be OK with Cage in the WWE   Would you be OK with Cage in the WWE EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 3:48 pm

There has been reports that WWE is looking to sign a Lucha Underground/AAA star to WWE. Someone who isn't currently happy with their booking in either company. So the only person I can think that probably would fit that would be Cage. IDK about his AAA booking but so far so in LU he hasn't done much. Been a great season but even I will admit Cage should probably be doing more mostly because I am a Cage fan. He seems like a wet Dream for Vince McMahon. He is huge, he is good on the mic (not the best but he is good) and he can go in the ring. Could you see him in WWE? would you like to see him in WWE? Would you like a Crews vs Cage match on WWE?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Would you be OK with Cage in the WWE   Would you be OK with Cage in the WWE EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 3:53 pm

He was in WWE developmental before. No idea why he was released.

If he can make a lot more money going to WWE than he should go. Of course that depends on whatever contract he has.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Would you be OK with Cage in the WWE   Would you be OK with Cage in the WWE EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 7:48 pm

Some people thought it would be Pentagon but he's been booked pretty well lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you be OK with Cage in the WWE   Would you be OK with Cage in the WWE EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:23 pm

Yeah he is pretty much one of the top guys. Mundo is doing well in Lucha so I don't it's him and Puma as well. So All signs are pointing to Cage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you be OK with Cage in the WWE   Would you be OK with Cage in the WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you be OK with Cage in the WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1