HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Green Lantern May Not Appear in the DCEU Until Justice League Part Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Green Lantern May Not Appear in the DCEU Until Justice League Part Two Empty
PostSubject: Green Lantern May Not Appear in the DCEU Until Justice League Part Two   Green Lantern May Not Appear in the DCEU Until Justice League Part Two EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:50 pm

http://411mania.com/movies/green-lantern-may-not-appear-in-the-dceu-until-justice-league-part-two/

We may not get to see the next film version of Green Lantern until 2019. Producer Charles Roven told EW that the popular DC character may not be appearing in 2017’s Justice League and perhaps not even Justice League Part Two.

“Every beat of the movie is not yet worked out,” producer Charles Roven tells EW. “So there’s the possibility that he may or may not be in Justice League 2. For now, we felt that we were introducing enough characters that the best possible place we could put Green Lantern is some introduction in Justice League 2, or barring that, a movie after.”

Warner Bros. head of creative development and worldwide production Greg Silverman added, “[Green Lantern] is an incredible character. He’s actually multiple incredible characters. There’s real opportunity there. We didn’t do a great job on that first Green Lantern movie. This is a character who deserves to be treated in the same way that Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman are being treated now, which is with great reverence. I guess I can say to the Green Lantern fans: if they can be patient with us, I think they’ll be really happy.”

Justice League: Part One releases on November 17, 2017, while Part Two hits on June 14th,
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Green Lantern May Not Appear in the DCEU Until Justice League Part Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern May Not Appear in the DCEU Until Justice League Part Two   Green Lantern May Not Appear in the DCEU Until Justice League Part Two EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 11:16 pm

That's stupid. He should be in it ASAP. I love Aquaman, but how is he in it and not GL when GL is one of the founding fathers of the JLA?

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

Green Lantern May Not Appear in the DCEU Until Justice League Part Two

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1