HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’ Empty
PostSubject: Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’   Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’ EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:40 pm

http://www.superherohype.com/news/318881-warner-bros-dc-comics-movie-slate-fully-revealed?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=warner-bros-dc-comics-movie-slate-fully-revealed

As part of his presentation, Tsujihara announced a bold expansion of the industry’s broadest theatrical slate, built around the largest, most important global franchises. Warner Bros. Pictures will release three LEGO-branded films over the next four years, building upon the enormous success of this year’s “The LEGO Movie” ($468 million worldwide box office), starting with “Ninjago” in 2016, directed by Charlie Bean and produced by Dan Lin, Roy Lee, Phil Lord and Chris Miller. Batman will take a star turn in “The LEGO Batman Movie” in 2017, directed by Chris McKay, and the sequel, “The LEGO Movie 2,” will debut in 2018. 

The Studio will release three pictures, in 2016, 2018 and 2020, based on best-selling author J.K. Rowling’s original story and screenwriting debut, “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.” Set in an extension of her familiar wizarding world, featuring magical creatures and characters inspired by Harry Potter’s Hogwarts textbook and its fictitious author, Newt Scamander, “Fantastic Beasts” will be directed by David Yates, who directed the last four Harry Potter movies, and reunite the filmmaking team of David Heyman, J.K. Rowling, Steve Kloves and Lionel Wigram. 

And, in a massive expansion of the Studio’s DC Entertainment-branded content, Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema will release a slate of at least 10 movies–as well as stand-alone Batman and Superman films–from 2016 through 2020 that expands this prized universe of characters: 

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” directed by Zack Snyder (2016) 
“Suicide Squad,” directed by David Ayer (2016) 
“Wonder Woman,” starring Gal Gadot (2017) 
“Justice League Part One,” directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017) 
“The Flash,” starring Ezra Miller (2018) 
“Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa (2018) 
“Shazam” (2019) 
“Justice League Part Two,” directed by Zack Snyder (2019) 
“Cyborg,” starring Ray Fisher (2020) 
“Green Lantern” (2020)
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’   Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’ EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:27 pm

That all SOUNDS awesome, but I am unsure about DC's movie making potential. I reaaaally hope they pull through.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’   Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’ EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:00 am

Fuck Aquaman
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’   Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’ EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:43 pm

^ Fuck you, filthy casual. Aquaman is awesome, anyone who reads comics knows that. I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eaglesfan
Jobber
Eaglesfan

PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’   Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’ EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Comics don't always translate over well into movies. Daredevil ring a bell?
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’   Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’ EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:28 pm

^ That was mostly cuz Ben Affleck sucked ass at playing him.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’   Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’ EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:35 pm

Batman wrote:
^ Fuck you, filthy casual. Aquaman is awesome, anyone who reads comics knows that. I aint bothered

I have probably owned nor comics than you have ever read..... and I have no excuse for how gay Aquarian is.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’   Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’ EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:41 pm

That is unlikely. Especially speaking strictly DC.
Also, it sounds insanely unlikely for someone who actually reads comics to think Aquaman is gay. walk

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’   Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’ Empty

Back to top Go down

Zack Snyder Directing ‘Justice League’; News On ‘The Flash,’ ‘Aquaman’ and ‘Green Lantern’

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1