HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talent Returning to TNA Soon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Talent Returning to TNA Soon? Empty
PostSubject: Talent Returning to TNA Soon?   Talent Returning to TNA Soon? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:05 am

According to PWInsider.com, there continues to be talk of new talent coming into TNA, and possible former X-Division names returning to the company. These rumors seemed to be fueled by AJ Styles' promo on Impact last week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent Returning to TNA Soon?   Talent Returning to TNA Soon? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:25 am

I hope that they do return because tna needs new blood
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Talent Returning to TNA Soon?   Talent Returning to TNA Soon? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:33 am

Alex Shelly, Jay Lethal and Low Ki? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Talent Returning to TNA Soon?   Talent Returning to TNA Soon? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Honestly, I'd prefer to see new faces rather than constantly just going back to these guys all the time, only for the to disappear again and again...
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Talent Returning to TNA Soon?   Talent Returning to TNA Soon? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Nate wrote:
Alex Shelly, Jay Lethal and Low Ki? I don\'t know
Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talent Returning to TNA Soon?   Talent Returning to TNA Soon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Talent Returning to TNA Soon?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1