HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batista on Talent Being Paid From the WWE Network: “I Don’t Think the Talent is Benefiting the Way They Should”

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Batista on Talent Being Paid From the WWE Network: “I Don’t Think the Talent is Benefiting the Way They Should” Empty
PostSubject: Batista on Talent Being Paid From the WWE Network: “I Don’t Think the Talent is Benefiting the Way They Should”   Batista on Talent Being Paid From the WWE Network: “I Don’t Think the Talent is Benefiting the Way They Should” EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:41 am

WWE star Batista recently appeared on Live Audio Wrestling, and the following are some interview highlights. You can check out the full interview at this link:

Batista on Possible Feuds when he comes back to WWE:

“I still want to go back to WrestleMania with Triple H. To me Triple H is as good as it gets, he’s the best there is. I would really love that retirement match with Triple H. I also have a really close friend, Thaddeus Bullard, who is Titus O’Neil and he’s actually a really close friend. I think there is a lot that remains to be seen from him and I don’t think they’re doing him justice, they aren’t really using him to his full ability and I’d love to be that guy that kind of brings him up to the next level, so if I could accomplish that, that would be great.”

Pay structure for talent with WWE Network:

“From the talent’s perspective, that’s a tough question because I could put myself in a politically incorrect spot. As of this moment with the WWE Network losing money, I don’t think the talent is benefiting the way they should, and rightfully should be.”
Back to top Go down

Batista on Talent Being Paid From the WWE Network: “I Don’t Think the Talent is Benefiting the Way They Should” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batista on Talent Being Paid From the WWE Network: “I Don’t Think the Talent is Benefiting the Way They Should”   Batista on Talent Being Paid From the WWE Network: “I Don’t Think the Talent is Benefiting the Way They Should” EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:53 am

If he wants a feud with HHH that means he has to turn face and he just recently complained in an interview that he wants to be a heel.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batista on Talent Being Paid From the WWE Network: “I Don’t Think the Talent is Benefiting the Way They Should”   Batista on Talent Being Paid From the WWE Network: “I Don’t Think the Talent is Benefiting the Way They Should” EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 1:56 pm

Or HHH could turn face...

But then again, with retirement matches, it wouldn't matter all that much. They're two big stars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batista on Talent Being Paid From the WWE Network: “I Don’t Think the Talent is Benefiting the Way They Should”   Batista on Talent Being Paid From the WWE Network: “I Don’t Think the Talent is Benefiting the Way They Should” Empty

Back to top Go down

Batista on Talent Being Paid From the WWE Network: “I Don’t Think the Talent is Benefiting the Way They Should”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1