HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties   Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 12:55 pm

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that there could be a class action lawsuit being planned over the WWE Network and royalties. Many former WWE talents have learned about the lawsuit and have shown interest in being involved. They claim that the WWE Network has taken the place of the home video market, which caused the revenue from DVDs and Blu-rays to drop. They think wrestlers should get revenue from the replacement.

The families of Doug Somers and Eddie Gilbert tried to get royalties from clips shown on regular WWE TV and failed. The Observer claims that this situation is different.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties   Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 3:46 pm

Fuuuuck. I hope that doesnt affect the Network, I love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties   Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:22 pm

I don't believe that they'd be successful in suing WWE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties   Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties Empty

Back to top Go down

Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1