HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome Kong Fired From TNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Awesome Kong Fired From TNA Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Kong Fired From TNA   Awesome Kong Fired From TNA EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 9:22 pm

Awesome Kong was released from TNA on Friday. TNA issued the following statement:

“TNA Impact Wrestling has released Awesome Kong. We wish her well in her future endeavors. “

Kong commented on the release via Twitter:

The reason that she was released from the promotion is because of an incident between her and Reby Sky (Reby Sky Hardy) in Manchester, England during TNA’s tour of the UK. The incident took place in the locker room and there was apparently some bad blood over comments made years earlier.

There have been tons of incidents in the past between wrestlers but this one involved Kong allegedly attacking Sky in front of her baby boy Maxel. Kong threw Sky’s bags out of the dressing room and that led to an argument. Sky stood her ground and said that this is not the 80s so Kong could go “f**k off.” That is when Kong allegedly attacked her by driving her into a concrete wall and choking her in front of Maxel.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Fired From TNA   Awesome Kong Fired From TNA EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 9:28 pm

First Matt than Awesome Kong? I don't know what it is about Sky that makes people want to attack her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Fired From TNA   Awesome Kong Fired From TNA EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:43 am

^possibly the fact she's a well-known b. ^^d
She's had several problems with other women over the years and her attitude apparently was never correct when things wouldn't go her way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Fired From TNA   Awesome Kong Fired From TNA EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 9:37 am

Anyone that attacks someone infront of their baby watching on deserves to be fired.
The whole situation was so unprofessional by both parties but don't turn to violence when there's an innocent baby in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Fired From TNA   Awesome Kong Fired From TNA EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 1:02 pm

Yeah, can't attack people... isn't the 80s for sure.... Why is her kid with her though? I am not saying she should not be allowed to have her kid around, but it is a place of work and business, right? I don't see workers at Burger King and KFC with their kids in the back. Finer lines need to be redrawn. Isn't that what Kayfabe was so cleverly used for? They wouldn't even have Heels and Faces in the same area, they wouldn't let random people roam and dwell backstage or let alone in the wrestlers locker room.

If it is some circumstance that she has no one to watch her kids, than maybe personal life should over take her professional one, and have more stability for her child than bringing it to work. No one here who works would be allowed to their child with them for a full day at work on the clock. The kid should have never been there in the first place, shame it was expose to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Fired From TNA   Awesome Kong Fired From TNA EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 1:38 pm

I'd think the bigger issue would be being on TV with her kid in general. One thing could go wrong and then the baby gets injured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Fired From TNA   Awesome Kong Fired From TNA EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 2:20 pm

I like it how no one noticed the overuse of the term "allegedly".
Knowing how Reby is off-screen (and considering the amount of stuff she's been involved with even outside of TNA -implies legal issues-) I will not say it's AK's fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Fired From TNA   Awesome Kong Fired From TNA EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 2:36 pm

Zanon wrote:
I like it how no one noticed the overuse of the term "allegedly".
Knowing how Reby is off-screen (and considering the amount of stuff she's been involved with even outside of TNA -implies legal issues-) I will not say it's AK's fault.

Kong making a public statement although not implicitly admitting to any attack is probably why. Maybe it wasn't as the article says as bad as slamming her against a concrete wall, but some type of physical altercation happened. Kong may also feel shame for this by doing it in front of the kid and by public acknowledgment is conceding to her wrong doing, specifically in front of the child... BUT NOT to Sky. Remorseful for the situation by not the act, thus taking a high road and citing that TNA and her are not going to work.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Fired From TNA   Awesome Kong Fired From TNA EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 2:11 am

Kong needs to go back to WWE anyway. walk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Fired From TNA   Awesome Kong Fired From TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Kong Fired From TNA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1