HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA   Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Kevin Nash tweeted while watching Impact Wrestling last night and was pretty critical thoughout. Here are some of the things he had to say about TNA:

@RealKevinNash

Watching TNA why would you ever cut Velvet Sky out of a shot? I didnt hear a word Chris said after see was out of frame.TNA watch 16-35 ads.
So unbelievable the TNA talent aren't told to work the non populated hard camera.
TNA is out of cash and being on the road doesn't get to slide payments for up to 4 months to show a profit as they did at Universal.
Anderson and Mickey James are up bet you don't see them to after the first of the year.The dudes are playing on the deck.Enjoy the music.
I'm not interested in wrestling besides the occasional indy witch is fun and no politics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA   Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:05 pm

ROFL! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA   Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:21 pm

TNA don't work the hard camera? Even two bit fucking indys know to work the hard camera. That's just silly.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA   Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Did he tear a quad while ranting? I aint bothered

And they work the hard camera. Not sure what Nash is watching... Errrrrrrrr 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA   Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:01 pm

I would insert a quad joke here, but those are just mainstream :I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA   Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Okay, just to check..what does it mean to work the hard camera?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA   Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:13 am

Work your holds for the hard camera to see. The hard camera's the wide shot of the ring that doesn't move during the show.

It's a thing in wrestling that everyone is taught to do because your TV audience is always going to be bigger than your actual in attendance audience so you should cater to the TV viewer by performing to them with the crowd in attendance as secondary or as another character on the show rather than viewers.
Back to top Go down
DJS
Jobber
DJS

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA   Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:01 am

He's got a point, I never want to see Velvet Sky cut out of a shot

NEVER.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwabattlezone.com

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA   Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:47 am

Nash is just upset he wasnt called for the MEM reboot
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA   Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:01 pm

^
Isn't it a good thing that he wasn't?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA   Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevin Nash Criticizes TNA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1