HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NXT wrestlers to tour UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

NXT wrestlers to tour UK Empty
PostSubject: NXT wrestlers to tour UK   NXT wrestlers to tour UK EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:12 pm

WWE have announced that the champion Finn Bálor will tour seven cities across the country in December alongside fellow NXT wrestlers Samoa Joe, Bayley, Tyler Breeze, Dana Brooke, Emma and more.

Triple H has admitted all at WWE are ''blown away'' by the success of the brand.

He shared: ''I think everybody continues to be blown away by the success of it. Everyone expects it to do well now and when it does 13,000 seats it's like, 'Holy cow'.

''Sometimes I feel like I'm just holding onto the tail of this thing a little bit, but that's great. What it does for me that's awesome is every time we jump a new hurdle, whether it's ticket sales or merchandise sales or interest from an outside group or whatever it is, it's just another hurdle we jump internally in the company to say this is its own brand. Now everybody within the company is kind of engaged in NXT. There is just excitement all around.''

NXT wrestlers will begin their tour at the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle before it culminates at The SSE Wembley Arena in London.

And the 46-year-old wrestler - real name Paul Michael Levesque - is ''very excited'' about the brand going international.

He shared: ''Looking at going internationally in the UK is going to be very exciting - I think the excitement level just continues to grow and I feel like at least once a month I'm going to Vince (McMahon) like, 'Hey, you're never going to believe this, check this out.'

''It's just really cool. I think engagement and that buy-in at the highest level of the company, where this is not just that little thing we are doing on the side, is really important.''
Back to top Go down

NXT wrestlers to tour UK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1