HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestlers you use to not like but now like

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:27 am

As the title said

Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards, EC3, Sheamus
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:39 am

John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Daniel Bryan (well, liked, then disliked, then reliked a few months ago)
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:33 am

Off the top of my head, I can only think of Mark Henry and Jack Swagger. There's obviously more, but drawing a blank right now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:11 am

Jeff Hardy is the main one for me. Was never a fan of his (nothing to do with his personal issues) and then he started producing top stuff against Punk and I've enjoyed his work ever since.

Daniel Bryan was another, though I hadn't ever really seen him prior and he looked uber plain when WWE first signed him. Now he's golden.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:09 am

John Cena, Mark Henry, Zach Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Jessie Godderz and Magnus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:16 am

Jack Swagger is an immediate one that pops into my head. I disliked him since he joined WWE until he got paired with Zeb Coulter. Ever since then he's been golden.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:22 am

^ I loved him at first. Like from his ECW days to winning his first World title. But after that.. eh.
But yeah I love him with Coulter.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:47 am

Yeah That

Antonio Cesaro, JBL a little bit after he switched to his JBL gimmick, and R-Truth come to mind.

Also don't think I liked The Rock when I first started watching and now he's one of my all-time favorites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:51 am

I really can't think of any more Funny
Every wrestler I dislike, I've always disliked or liked before, but every wrestler I like, I've always liked.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:54 am

I guess Mike Mondo and Kenny Donne can be added to my list. I hated The Sprint Squad.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:24 pm

The Miz is the only person that comes to mind as of recent.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:28 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
I guess Mike Mondo and Kenny Donne can be added to my list. I hated The Sprint Squad.
 fuck off The Sprint Squad was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:38 pm

Spirit Squad was pretty tight.  Egypt 
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:06 pm

Yeah, I actually thought Dolph Ziggler looked stupid, sounded stupid and had a stupid name.

Now I'm crying myself to sleep that he isn't being pushed <_<

I also wasn't that high on James Storm many years ago, after AMW broke up. Now I think he's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:08 pm

For some reason I thought Chilly was about to say "Now I'm crying on the cold hard ground. OOOH! OOOOH!"
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:33 pm

Cena.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:05 pm

Giggity Gopher wrote:
MooseNugget wrote:
 fuck off The Sprint Squad was amazing.
It was an amazingly bad gimmick Errrrrrrrr 
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:16 am

I never disliked El Generico, but for a while I thought the gimmick was stupid and he was kind of way-overrated average.

Now I see he is brilliant.

Never been a big Orton fan and still not in love with him, but I have been impressed with the way he has handled this X-pac kind of heat he has been getting all these months as blowback from Bryan fans. He seems to be the only one who just naturally knows how to take that and turn it into real heat on himself rather than looking flustered by it -- he embraces it.

If only he didn't have to wrestle or cut promos.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:16 am

EEYEN wrote:
Cena.

Yeah. Wasn't really a big fan and didn't get the hype, but now I like him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Ric Flair.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 5:26 am

Moose Moose He got better of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers you use to not like but now like    Wrestlers you use to not like but now like  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestlers you use to not like but now like

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1