HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seth Rollins Talks Ryback Being Pulled from WWE Battleground, Facing Lesnar at the PPV, The NXT Divas Revolution on Raw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Seth Rollins Talks Ryback Being Pulled from WWE Battleground, Facing Lesnar at the PPV, The NXT Divas Revolution on Raw Empty
PostSubject: Seth Rollins Talks Ryback Being Pulled from WWE Battleground, Facing Lesnar at the PPV, The NXT Divas Revolution on Raw   Seth Rollins Talks Ryback Being Pulled from WWE Battleground, Facing Lesnar at the PPV, The NXT Divas Revolution on Raw EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 1:12 pm

WWE Champion Seth Rollins continues to make the media rounds to promote his match against Brock Lesnar at WWE Battleground. Rollins recently spoke with Mike Jones of DC101 and below are some interview highlights:

On his PPV match against Brock Lesnar:

“Brock Lesnar and I have wrestled twice in our careers and we’re 1 and 1. I beat him once and he beat me once. So at the end of the day, it’s even Steven, it’s an even keel. I think we’re going in 50/50. Who knows what can happen? I’m gonna beat Brock Lesnar the same way I beat everyone else, because I’m that good.

On Ryback being pulled from WWE Battleground:

“On Tuesday, it was kind of a swollen knee, it was achy, he didn’t know what it was. He went to the building and had our medical staff check on it, and they were very cautious, sending him to the hospital to make sure it wasn’t too serious and it was a staph infection, which is always serious. But they were able to take care of it and as far as I understand, he’s stable and they’re going to keep him in the hospital for observation just to make sure the knee doesn’t get infected anymore. Hopefully he’ll make a full recovery in no time and be able to defend that title.”

On the NXT Divas capitalizing on their Raw debut this week:

“I’m very happy and proud of those girls, that they worked hard enough and earned their opportunity. But that’s you’re all you’re ever given in this industry, an opportunity, and if you don’t capitalize on it you’re going to fall short.”
Back to top Go down

Seth Rollins Talks Ryback Being Pulled from WWE Battleground, Facing Lesnar at the PPV, The NXT Divas Revolution on Raw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1