HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline   Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:51 am

WWE officials had been talking about adding Seth Rollins to the John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar WWE World Heavyweight Title Match at the Royal Rumble for 2-3 weeks now. They went back and forth on the idea and it was just decided on.

There was talk among officials on if they should let Cena and Lesnar have their final battle with a clean win be the selling point of the pay-per-view or if they could put Rollins in the match for a three-way feud since the 30-man Rumble match is really the selling point of the pay-per-view.

One storyline discussed during those talks was to have Lesnar be upset about Rollins being added into the match. This would cause problems between the two sides - Heyman & Lesnar and The Authority, which would put Heyman's loyalty to Lesnar in question.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline   Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:33 pm

I love it, since Seth is my favorite wrestler and I'd rather see Seth/Cena/Lesnar than Cena/Lesnar for the 100th time, but I'm wondering what the point is. Seth already has the MITB case, being put in a title match seems a bit redundant. But I look forward to seeing it anyway.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline   Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:09 pm

I doubt he will cash it in if he loses, but how cool would it be if he cashes it in after Brock being pinned by Cena...but then again that would mean Cena becomes 16 time World Champ
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline   Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:15 pm

I could see Rollins walking into Wrestlemania as Champion. I don't think it will happen, but I think it could. He'd make sense in storyline for basically any babyface that could win.

Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline FJBloTX
Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline   Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:33 pm

I'm glad they made it a triple threat. Wasn't looking forward to another Cena/Lesnar 1v1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline   Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:37 pm

Yeah, at the very least Seth will make it a more watchable match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline   Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage News On Seth Rollins And The WWE Royal Rumble, Possible Heyman & Lesnar Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1