HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cody Rhodes Comments On Why He Returned As Stardust This Past Monday On RAW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Cody Rhodes Comments On Why He Returned As Stardust This Past Monday On RAW Empty
PostSubject: Cody Rhodes Comments On Why He Returned As Stardust This Past Monday On RAW   Cody Rhodes Comments On Why He Returned As Stardust This Past Monday On RAW EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:19 am

As seen on Monday’s episode of RAW, Cody Rhodes returned to in-ring competition as Stardust following the passing of his Hall of Fame father “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes.

After his father’s passing, there was speculation that he would return as Cody Rhodes on WWE TV, but that didn’t happen. There were some fans that were upset that he returned as Stardust and was not repackaged.

Rhodes took to his personal Twitter account (which I will not post here) and commented on fans opinions about his gimmick.

“Troubled seeing some people think I’d allow or be comfortable w/the worst thing that’s ever happened to me be exploited on TV for a ‘return.'”

It should be noted that Jim Crockett’s plane that used to transport Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes was named “Star Dust.” Flair stated this on a recent episode of his podcast.
Back to top Go down

Cody Rhodes Comments On Why He Returned As Stardust This Past Monday On RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes Comments On Why He Returned As Stardust This Past Monday On RAW   Cody Rhodes Comments On Why He Returned As Stardust This Past Monday On RAW EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:15 pm

I think it's for the best he doesn't exploit his father's passing for sympathy points on air. That's what Chavo did, and pretty quickly people started turning on him for it. He's better off sticking with his current program, especially if the win over Neville means he'll get more opportunities to shine (no pun intended) as the character.
Back to top Go down

Cody Rhodes Comments On Why He Returned As Stardust This Past Monday On RAW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1