HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mick Foley Comments on the Cody Rhodes Angle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mick Foley Comments on the Cody Rhodes Angle  Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley Comments on the Cody Rhodes Angle    Mick Foley Comments on the Cody Rhodes Angle  EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:08 pm

Mick Foley posted the following on his Facebook about the current angle involving Cody Rhodes…

"Like many of you, I have found myself completely caught up in the trials and tribulations of the Rhodes family. From Cody's heartfelt exit from WWE, to older brother Dustin's ability to turn back the hands of time to participate in an outstanding, emotional match with Randy Orton, to the bitter disappointment displayed with his agonizingly painful post-match walk down the hallway: this Rhodes family saga has quickly catapulted from mid-card curiosity to must-see real life drama. Congratulations to everyone involved in making this scenario so captivating."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/297103/Mick-Foley-Comments-on-the-Cody-Rhodes-Angle.htm#LB7hOJbmUF26mJTZ.99
Back to top Go down

Mick Foley Comments on the Cody Rhodes Angle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Comments on the Cody Rhodes Angle    Mick Foley Comments on the Cody Rhodes Angle  EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:30 am

I agree.

My heart went out to Dustin, when he lost and then that walk down the hallway after Stephanie talked some shit.

It was nicely done.
Back to top Go down

Mick Foley Comments on the Cody Rhodes Angle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1