HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blade 4 plans are 'up in the air'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Blade 4 plans are 'up in the air' Empty
PostSubject: Blade 4 plans are 'up in the air'   Blade 4 plans are 'up in the air' EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:12 pm

The 52-year-old actor is best known for his role as the Marvel Comics character in the movie trilogy and has admitted there's a chance he could reprise the part.

He said: '''Blade 4' is controlled by Marvel and we did have a really productive and a wonderful meeting and we discussed a number of things.

''I don't know where it's on their schedule at this point, that hasn't been decided. I guess it's still up in the air.''

Regardless of whether a new 'Blade' movie comes to fruition, Wesley said there's a chance the character could appear in another Marvel movie.

He explained: ''I've always been a fan of these pieces and adaptations and I'd be nice to be a part of the family again.

''But if we don't to a Blade 4 or something else with Marvel, we'll do something else.''

The original 'Blade' movie was released in 1998 and was Marvel's first significant box-office hit.

Since then, however, the movie studio has enjoyed incredible success with some of its other comic book characters, such as Iron Man and Captain America.
Back to top Go down

Blade 4 plans are 'up in the air'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1