HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Natalya Talks WWE NXT Divas Division

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Natalya Talks WWE NXT Divas Division Empty
PostSubject: Natalya Talks WWE NXT Divas Division   Natalya Talks WWE NXT Divas Division EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 2:12 pm

In a recent interview conducted by Scott Fishman of The Miami Herald, WWE Diva Natalya had the following to say about the current crop of WWE NXT Divas:

“It was has been so interesting to watch this NXT division evolve because when you are in WWE we are all in the same tree. I feel like people on the main roster are not the only divas. The NXT divas are divas, too. I feel like we are all under this same umbrella. We are part of the WWE umbrella, so to be able to work with the girls of NXT on their show, it was awesome. Triple H and I actually had an in-depth conversation about this. Triple H believes that it’s the stories. The women are being allowed to tell stories. They are getting build and time to tell the story. It’s the story more than the wrestling.”

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/fighting/article26525044.html
Back to top Go down

Natalya Talks WWE NXT Divas Division

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1