HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current TNA Star Working With WWE Superstars, Natalya Talks Tyson Kidd, Total Divas and Random Gifts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Current TNA Star Working With WWE Superstars, Natalya Talks Tyson Kidd, Total Divas and Random Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Current TNA Star Working With WWE Superstars, Natalya Talks Tyson Kidd, Total Divas and Random Gifts   Current TNA Star Working With WWE Superstars, Natalya Talks Tyson Kidd, Total Divas and Random Gifts EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:52 am

TNA wrestler Ethan Carter III has been confirmed in working with WWE Superstars JTG and Ezekiel Jackson in a fitness website called Fitness Spartan.

Former WWE superstar Tyler Reks is also involved in the project.

Natayla Talks Total Divas and More
WWE Diva Natalya opened up to The Rack radio, with hosts Sir Rockin and Lindsay Ward, about a bunch of topics including Total Divas and Tyson Kidd. Below are some of her highlights of the interview.

On how Tyson Kidd adapted to the cameras:

“He is actually more shy than me. We’re actually kind of the opposite; TJ is very focused on his in-ring ability and I’m more of the outgoing, chatty-cathy and I find myself having autograph sessions where I have 20-minute conversations with each person that is in line. TJ is very introverted; he’s like a cat and I’ve always compared it to being like a cat because you always have to earn it with him. I’m like one of those dogs that runs up to the door and is jumping around. But TJ is like a cat, and is like ’Beat it. You’ll get attention from me when I’m ready to give you attention’. So, he’s definitely adjusted to it, but he’s having a lot fun on the show too.

On What to expect on Total Divas season two:

“I hate to say it, but I think things are heating up. I didn’t plan for it to heat up so much, but Summer certainly has pushed my buttons in a lot of ways I didn’t expect. I thought I was past that and yeah, she is defiantly going to be a new source of conflict for me but I like to think that show is like ‘The Golden Girls’; we usually end up working it out. I have yet to work it out with Summer, so I’m hoping that at some point Summer and I can go to Starbucks together and have a Caramel Macchiato and talk things out because right now, we’re not there yet.”

On the strangest gift she has ever gotten:

“Good question. Gosh. I’d have to say I get a lot of random gifts from them. Someone once wanted me to sign a baby carriage and that was really odd; I mean I don’t mind signing a baby carriage. Signing body parts is always another thing; somebody wants me to sign their forearm and I’m thinking “Are you going to get my name tattooed on your forearms?’ and somebody did actually get my name tattooed on their forearm and another one of my fans got a picture of me tattooed on her back; of me, all over her entire back So, those are things that always surprise me. But I have yet to get anything like a dead animal in the mail or anything like that.”

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Current TNA Star Working With WWE Superstars, Natalya Talks Tyson Kidd, Total Divas and Random Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current TNA Star Working With WWE Superstars, Natalya Talks Tyson Kidd, Total Divas and Random Gifts   Current TNA Star Working With WWE Superstars, Natalya Talks Tyson Kidd, Total Divas and Random Gifts EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:20 pm

Natalya and Tyson should be a power couple I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current TNA Star Working With WWE Superstars, Natalya Talks Tyson Kidd, Total Divas and Random Gifts   Current TNA Star Working With WWE Superstars, Natalya Talks Tyson Kidd, Total Divas and Random Gifts EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Tyson Kidd has to be on television first  I aint bothered 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current TNA Star Working With WWE Superstars, Natalya Talks Tyson Kidd, Total Divas and Random Gifts   Current TNA Star Working With WWE Superstars, Natalya Talks Tyson Kidd, Total Divas and Random Gifts Empty

Back to top Go down

Current TNA Star Working With WWE Superstars, Natalya Talks Tyson Kidd, Total Divas and Random Gifts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1